26. Dandelions

Freen POV

"What will I do of my shy and jealous girlfriend" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Let's go inside" I offer my hand to Becky. We came to my room holding hands.

[PHONE CALL]

"Hello stupid!"

Heng - "I am sorry Freen for everything happened today, I didn't knew that Anong is this much crazy."

"Now you understand why I never liked her ever."

I signal Becky to go and get changed into comfortable clothes, she mouths no and lie down on my bed waiting for me to finish the call.

"She is gone for good now, let's never cross path with that psycho again" I explain to Heng.

Heng - "You are okay? I mean if you want me to clear anything with Becky then tell me!"

"We are good stupid don't worry about me, take care of yourself!".

After talking for a few minutes we decided to end the call. I saw towards Becky and she is sleeping like a tired baby.

I lie down next to her caressing her face "Wake up, you can't sleep like this, go and change into something comfortable first!"

"Babe let's just stay like this" she said while holding me in her arms.

I don't remember when I fell asleep beside her.

**

I woke up early, I see that Becky is still sleeping, so I use this time to prepare something special for her to redeem myself from what happened yesterday.

**

It's 10am in the morning now, I wake up Becky and ask her to get ready. She does as I ask.

I am driving my car with Becky on the passenger seat, John and Saint are following us for our safety.

"Where are we going babe?" She asks annoyed.

"To my house Chakimha Family Mansion! I have a surprise for you!"

**

We reached the house, everyone seems surprised to see me here. "Ms Chakimha, you didn't informed that you will be coming" Mrs Chen asks.

"Sorry I forgot that I should inform you all before coming to MY HOUSE! Anyways nice to see you Mrs Chen, I was hoping to see you as soon as I reach here. I hope you have heard what happened yesterday in the party, so I have decided to ban Anong from coming here until I am in here. I hope you will understand" I flash a sarcastic smile to Mrs Chen and without waiting for her to reply I grab Becky's hand to take her to my room.

"What was that?" Becky asks.

"Let's get inside then I will tell you"

**

"Anong is the only daughter of Mr and Mrs Chen, her family maintains our house and business here. I have known Anong from my childhood, I never liked her ever because I get bad feeling from her, but I tried to be friends with her because of Heng. She showed her obsessive nature by controlling and blackmailing Heng when she got into relationship with him. Heng tired everything to keep her happy, but she is just a nutcase. She is suffering from morbid jealousy, she tried to accuse Heng with several girls and this time she tried to accuse me and Heng for having an affair behind her back. Gross! We tried to calm her down and clear her doubts but it was getting out of control. When I was grounded here, Heng came to meet me the same day you came, it's just that he arrived earlier than you. Heng was very stressed because of her that's why he needed to talk with me, I convinced him to stand up from himself and get out of this toxic relationship. That's when that woman became crazy. She was following me and Saint caught her many times and turned her away politely. Then she started blackmailing Heng with some of money transfer receipts that I did with his card, she threatened him that he won't take her back then she will reveal us to the entire world. That's why Heng hurriedly came to your birthday party to talk to me, but she also followed him here and again accused us of having an affair. Our parents got to know about this, she also gave those proof to them, that also included my and Heng's call logs and chat logs. Our parents questioned us but we couldn't tell them anything because I was with you that day, I don't want to reveal you to them as then they might try to separate us because of that assassination on that day, we just denied everything with random reasons, my parents made sure that Anong couldn't spread those rumours any more." I explained everything to Becky.