108. Party - I

Freen POV

"We are late!"

"Don't look at me, it's because both of us!" Becca replies.

"I know!" I stopd the car and we got out of it, giving the keys to the valet.

"Only if you have not kept us deprived of each other other, we would have been on time" Becca whispers to me.

"Stopppp...." I whispered back as my face turns red thinking about morning.

"My body is aching!" Becca teases.

"Even I am hurting, but now we need to focus."

"Ms Freen! Are you hurt?! I will immediately call for the doctor now!" A man in uniform the same as other helpers says.

"I am fine...." I said.

"Ma'am, your face is looking very red. We should definitely get you checked!" The man says as he calls for other helpers.

"Stop! Stop! It's nothing! I am just a little tired!" It's so awkward and Becca is just laughing looking at me struggling.

"Tired.... Ma'am I will take you to room for resting please follow me." The man says.

"No! It's okay!"

"I will either call a doctor or I am taking you to a guest room to rest" the man says.

"Ahh.... I need to meet Mr Chankimha... I should not..."

"Mr Chankimha is not yet here, he will reach in an hour. Until then you should rest ma'am otherwise Mr Chankimha would not be happy" the man said.

I looked at Becca who is busy tasting the drinks offered "Show us our room please".

"She will stay with you?" The man questioned.

People here won't understand our love, so I introduced Becca as my assistant and we went to our room.

"That was funny!" Becca said as she continues laughing after the man left us alone in the guest room.

"Stop laughing!"

"Okay I will stop." Becca said as her hand traces the tattoo on my skin.

"Stop this as well!" I moves her hand away.

"I just cannot stop admiring it!" Becca kisses on the tattoo. "You look hot in this dress" Becca says seductively.

"We shouldn't do this now. I need to focus on my meeting" I reasoned.

"I understand" Becca smiles and hugs me.

"I will go down and see the party, you can focus on work" Becca takes up one mask from the table.

I made her wear the mask "My pretty!"

"Don't make me wait. Finish your meeting fast and impress them all!" Becca gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I kiss Becca on the lips and she left for the party downstairs.

I went through my proposal again and rested for sometime.

Knock....knock....

I opened the door, it's another helper "Ms Chankimha is looking for... I am sorry Ms Chankimha! I didn't paid attention."

"What?"

"How did you reach here so fast?" The man asked.

"What? I don't get it?"

"I am sorry. I must be in the wrong room. I was supposed to go to Ms Freen's room to fetch her to meet you downstairs in the party hall. I am sorry ma'am." The man started walking away.

"Wait!"

"Ma'am, I will send Ms Freen to you!" The man said and ran away without waiting for me to explain that he is mistaken.

I left my room and I went downstairs to the main party hall.

"Baby...." I heard Becca's voice, she whispered me softly as our hands brushed. She is still in the morning mood.

"Becbec!"

"Huh?"

"Be a good girl now!" I said as I intertwined our hands and we walked into the party hall hand in hand.

The hall is huge and filled with nicely dressed people. All of them are wearing masks.

"We need to find Mr Chankimha" I said.

"He's there" Becca said pointing towards a table.

"You met him already?" I asked to Becca.

"What are you saying baby?"

"Ahh... Nothing" I replied.

"Excuse me! Can you take me to Ms Chankimha" I asked a server. The server looked at me strangely.

"You can go!" Becca said to the server.

Why everyone is acting so strange and why people in the party are looking at me and passing me smiles as if they know me?

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

Becca made me wear a mask similar to her "They are looking at you because you are not following the theme baby" Becca laughs.

"Ah..."

"Let's go to our table!" Becca pulls me with her. Why is she behaving so strange?

As Becca was taking me to a table, someone grabbed my hand pulling me away from Becca "You cannot hold her hand!" I heard a voice similar to Becca. I turned to look at the woman and she is wearing same dress and mask like Becca.

"Who are you!?" Becca replied angrily.

"Who is she??!" Both of them said in unison looking at me.

I looked at them, why both of them looks like my Becca? Is one of them that other woman from the beach. Failing to differentiate and finding the real Becca, I stood there looking at them.

"Tsk.... Leave her hand!!" the woman on right pulled me towards her.

"You leave her hand!!" The woman on left pulls me towards her.

"Freen...." The woman on the left first looked at me in eyes and then looked at the other woman, I can feel her hands are shaking. She is Becca, her anxiety is coming back!

"Baby.... I am sorry.... I don't know who she is" I flinch the other woman's hand and hugged my Becca.

"Freen...." Becca and the other woman said together in sad voice. Both of them took off their masks at the same time. I saw the face of the other woman she looks the same as my Becca. I looked at my Becca to double check if I have have mistaken.

Both of them are crying. Becca is crying in my arms and the other woman is crying looking at us.

"Baby!" A woman came and hugged the other woman.

"What happened?" I heard the other woman's voice, her voice sounds same as me.

"Get away from me!" The woman who looks like Becca said to the other woman. She pushed the other woman away and pushed away Becca from me.

"What is wrong with you!?" I said to the woman.

"What's wrong with you? How can you mistake her as me? I am your Becca!" The woman said crying looking at me in eyes and then looking at the tattoo, touching it.

"You and Me!" She whispered as she made us touch our foreheads. SHE IS MY BECCA!

"You!" The other beccca tried to push my Becca away, but I pulled my Becca closer and I left the party hall with my Becca.