13. Who are you?

Freen is searching for Becky in the party hall, but she is unable to find her. They have left their phones on the room, since they didn't needed them.

Freen is scared as she isn't able to find Becky, she also asks some servers in the party to look for her.

..

Freen is not feeling well, all she wants to do is to hold Becky, her gut feeling is telling that something bad must have happened to Becky that's why she is not seen anywhere. Heng offers her some drinks to calm herself down, but she just throws away the glass and few people starts staring at her. Freen's dress also gets soaked in alcohol.

"Ms Chakimha, your friend is with Bonbon, we found her".

Freen nods her head and goes to see Becky.

..

"Ahhh!! And I thought something have happened to you, but here you are playing with Bonbon. I won't talk to you if you ever leave me again Becky!!" Freen says with serious eyes and folds her hand.

"Now why are you looking for me, go and enjoy the party with your STUPID" Becky frowns at Freen.

Freen realises that Becky is angry because she left her alone in the party, she feels guilty to make Becky sad today. Becky is sitting cuddling with Bonbon on couch, Freen wents closer to Becky to hug her.

"Oh silly, please don't get angry on me today. Remember, today is a special day for us" Freen hugs her tightly shifting her entire weight over Becky's body.

"Are you drunk now?" Becky asks Freen in anger, since Freen's body is reeking of alcohol.

Some alcohol felt on Freen's dress when she threw away the drink that Heng offered her in party. Freen thinks this is better that if Becky assumes that Freen is drunk then she will stop sulking and start caring for her. Freen starts to play like she is drunk.

"I just had only one drink silly" Freen kisses on Becky's head.

"Stay away from me and go back to the party with your Heng" Becky starts moving so that Freen will lose the hold on her, but Freen is determined not to break the hug.

"I want to be with my silly and no one else".

"Go! Go away Bonbon only I will stay with Becky" Freen signals Bonbon to come down from Becky's lap.

Bonbon moves over and Freen sits forcefully on Becky's lap.

"Now... Silly" Freen looks closely in Becky's eyes and she realises that Becky was crying because of her. Becky's eyes were red and a little swollen. Freen moves away Becky's hair from her face. To protest, Becky starts looking away from Freen.

"Look at me" Freen holds Becky's chin and moves closer to Becky's face. Becky doesn't gives any reaction to Freen.

"Let me go, you are very heavy P Freen" Becky tries to push Freen away from her.

"Tell me where is my surprise that you have prepared?" Freen playfully whispers in Becky's ears and then kisses her cheeks "I can't wait anymore".

Even though Becky is angry at Freen, but being so close to Freen makes her heart flutter, her hands start trembling. Becky tries her best to hide her nervousness and don't look into Freen's eyes.

Getting no reaction from Becky, Freen feels sad. She leans over her head on Becky's shoulder and and closes her eyes in guilt.

"P Freen who told you to drink so much? Move over from me, I will call someone to take you to your room" Becky says coldly.

"No" Freen says without opening her eyes.

Freen isn't moving and every second feels like an hour to Becky. Becky is both angry and concerned about Freen. She is confused by Freen's action, unable to think about anything since Freen is so close to her.

It was a tiring day for Freen, being close to Becky helps her in calming herself down and reliving stress. Being beside Becky is the safest place for her, she is not bothered about her dreams, panic attacks and the loud music of the party.

"It's all because of Heng, if he wouldn't have taken me away from party then Becky wouldn't be so angry with me. Today is special day for us and I left her alone" Freen thinks in her mind.

"Look at me!" Becky looks over her shoulder to see in Freen's eyes.

Freen opens her eyes and looks at Becky with love and care.

"You weren't drunk when last I was with you, how are you drunk now?".

Freen doesn't want to lie and pretend drunk to Becky "Heng..".

"Oh you were drinking with Heng. Very well" Becky rolls her eyes in disgust.

Freen was reeking of alcohol, Becky feels angry on Heng as he made Freen drunk.

"Becky...." Freen moves closer to Becky's face to get her attention.

"Stop!!" Becky says with pain in her voice.

"I don't want to hear anything, let me help to take you to your room" Becky signals Freen to get up.

Freen does exactly what Becky says. Confessing to Becky now that she was just acting drunk is now out of option.

..

Becky and Freen reached to their room, Becky supported Freen to walk all the way thinking that she is drunk.

She makes Freen to sit on her bed. "I am waiting outside, you can change your clothes here P Freen" Becky starts leaving the room.

Freen pulls Becky's hand and Becky falls over Freen's lap. "Sorry for everything today Becky".

"We will talk about this in morning P Freen, let me go" Becky tries to stand up.

"Let's just stay like this. Pleaseeee" Freen holds Becky tightly.

"Staying like this hurts me P Freen, why don't you get it?"

Freen doesn't reply anything.

"You will all this forget all this in morning that how you hurt me today" Becky says with her eyes tearing up.

Freen loosen her grip over Becky so that Becky can stand and go. Surprisingly, Becky turns towards Freen and kisses her on the lips "Forget this as well P Freen".

Freen doesn't reciprocate, Becky starts to move back, but Freen pulls her again into a kiss. Becky is confused.

"Who are you?" Freen says after breaking the kiss and staring deep into Becky's eyes like she is looking for something.