104. Time travel is no joke

Rebecca POV

"Let's go out!" Freen says as she cleans the table after lunch.

"I don't want to go out. Let's stay here" I grabbed her hand.

"Okay. Let's watch television then?"

"Yes, let's do that" I replied.

"Select a movie for us, I will join you" Freen kisses me on forehead and gave me a sweet smile.

After what happened on that day at the airport on that day, I cannot look directly in her eyes anymore. I want to confess to her about that day, but how will I explain her that a woman who looks like her kissed me thinking that I am her girlfriend? No one will believe in me, not even Freen.

"Blankets and snacks!" Freen came to the couch and sat hugging me like how we normally sit in our movie nights. I feel safe in her embrace, I feel complete.

"Don't leave me Babe...."

"When did my girlfriend became this clingy!" Freen kissed me on the shoulder.

"I am not clingy.... I am scared...." I confessed.

"Scared of what my darling?" Freen asked.

"Scared of mistaking someone else as you...." Freen laughs at me.

"Your eyesight is still good, you cannot mistake me as someone else. Maybe in your old age we will have to worry about that. Hahaha"

"It's not a joke Freen!"

"I am not joking! Hahaha!"

"What do you think about time travel?" I ask her.

"It's just crazy stories and it's not real babe"

"What if it's real? What if someone who looks like you comes here from future or past and I mistake them as you?"

"That could not happen" Freen chuckles.

"You are not even listening to me seriously" I move away from Freen and gave her an angry stare.

"Aww.... I am listening to you.... Come back here babe...." Freen opened her arms, asking me to hug her again.

"No" I said crossing my arms.

"Ahhh. My sulking girlfriend." Freen whispers to herself as she pulls me towards her.

"I heard it!" I replied moving away.

"Ahhhh!! So stubborn!" Freen accepted her defeat and now came and sat on my lap.

"I heard your concern..." Freen hugs me and kisses on my cheek.

"I have a solution for that" Freen kisses on my other cheek.

"Really?" I asked, still not touching her.

"Yes" Freen whispers and kisses me on the lips. This time I cannot hold back myself anymore, so I hugged her back.

"What is it?" I asked looking at her.

"You will have to wait for that, it's a surprise.... think of this as your New year gift" Freen smiled and sat beside me.

"I don't want surprise. Tell me now." I said hugging her.

"Let's go out, I want to go to this nearby amusement park" Freen replies.

"No! Let's stay inside only" I don't want to go out as I don't want to have any possibility to meet those doppelgangers.

"Let's go out naaa. Please khaaaa..." Freen said smiling at me. How can I say no to that face?

"Okay.... But you are not allowed to leave my hand" I said as I intertwined our hands.

"Same goes for you babe!" Freen said as she kissed my hand.