73. Stay calm

Freen is stressed and she is no more able to decide what she feels for Becky is real or it's all just an imagination of her crazy mind. She doesn't remember anything but just few memories with Becky. When Becky rejected her again by indirectly calling her mentally unstable, it hurted her pride. She loves Becky or atleast her crazy mind and her heart loves Becky but this love is hurting her, the thing which should be her strength is the one which is acting as a slow poison now.

Being around Becky is hurting her heart and her head. Her headache started again and the only way out she saw is to run away from Becky, the reason of her heartbreak and headache. She sprinted out from the summer house towards the woods. She ran until her legs gave up and she reached near a river. She washed her face with the water and laid beside the river bank. The sound of water flowing is somehow calming her down. She closed her eyes and slept because of exhaustion.

"Baby!.... Teerak!...." Rebecca's desperate cries looking for her woke her up. She don't know what she should do." Becky or Rebecca whatever she wants to call herself, she has been acting cold and hot the entire day. She wants me now but she will reject me later. She just care about herself. Why did you fell in love with a woman like her Freen." Freen whispered to herself and stood up following Rebecca's voice.

"I am sorry baby.... I am your Becky please come out?! Come back to me!" Rebecca yelled. "She can't even decide on what's her name" Freen whispered to herself.

As Rebecca spotted Freen, she sprinted towards her and hugged her tightly "I am sorry Teerak, please forgive me. I will never shout at you. I am you Becky and I forbid you from ever leaving me alone like this!" Rebecca said clinging onto Freen.

Freen understand that Rebecca is saying this just because they were separated for sometime. She will change her opinion again once Freen will give into her. Freen is fed up of being tossed around like a play toy by Rebecca. Directly or indirectly Rebecca is hurting her badly.

"Don't stress yourself out Rebecca because of me. Everything was my mistake." Freen said to calm Rebecca down. Rebecca held Freen's waist, and kissed Freen on the lips. Freen is no more shocked as now she is used to Rebecca's hot and cold behaviour towards her, so just patted Rebecca's head and when Rebecca looked into her eyes, she looked away to hide her pain. "Let's go back to your summer house" Freen said.

Freen maintained her distance while walking back to the summer house. Becky feels a little hurt by Freen's action but she let Freen do whatever she wanted to do. After reaching the house, both of them sat on the dining table having lunch which is very cold now. "I don't like this cold food, everything is tasteless!" Freen said dropping her spoon on the plate. "Do you have microwave?" Freen asked Rebecca. Rebecca stood up and grabbed Freen's plate, "Wait for 5 minutes, I will just reheat this food in a pan".

Rebecca went into the kitchen to reheat Freen's food, but midway to the kitchen, she came back staring at Freen.

"What? Is anything wrong?" Freen asked. Rebecca pulled Freen's hand, intertwining their fingers together. "I am not letting you run away again. You are forbidden to leave my hand. Understand?" Rebecca pulled Freen with her into the kitchen, not letting Freen's hand go. Rebecca knows that she has hurted Freen and she is worried that Freen might run away again.

"Rebecca, I am not running anywhere, please leave my hand" Freen requested, but Rebecca kissed her on the cheeks silencing Freen.

Freen noticed that Rebecca is struggling to work with one hand, so Freen flinched her hand, removing it from Rebecca's tight grip. Rebecca looked at Freen in frustration. "I am not leaving anywhere!" Freen said raising her eyebrows, she walked behind Rebecca and hugged her stomach with her good hand. Rebecca is flustered by Freen's sweet action. "I am hungry" Freen said resting her forehead on Rebecca's shoulder. Rebecca took a deep breath she kissed Freen's head "Just 5 minutes my baby" she said and started reheating Freen's food.

Both of them completed their meal, Rebecca held onto Freen even while cleaning the dishes, not letting Freen go anywhere.

"Did you took your medicines?" Rebecca asked to Freen. "No I didn't, they make me dowsy and my head hurts after taking them" Freen complained. "They are just pain killers for fast recovery of your wounds, stop complaining unnecessarily" Rebecca said and gave Freen her medicine. Freen reluctantly took the medicine, after sometime Freen started feeling dowsy because of the medicine. Rebecca took her to the bedroom and fall asleep with Freen in her arms, just like a girlfriend should.

In the midnight Freen woke up because she is getting headaches again. With headache, some of her memories also came back. She remembered her full name now "Freen Sarocha Chakimha" she whispered as she opened her eyes. She felt someone's arm around her, which made her startled. Rebecca is sleeping holding her like she will run away if Rebecca leave her. Freen turned towards Rebecca, kissed her on the forehead and then moved her hand away to get out of the bed. Something doesn't feels right to Freen, she feels like she is at wrong place and she doesn't belong here.

"Nothing's wrong Freen, stay calm" Freen said as she kept her hand on her heart to relax herself.