111. Why is this happening?

Becky POV

"Don't drink anymore, they will come back soon, it's just 5 minutes that they left us to talk" After Freen's aunt and my aunt went downstairs for the party, Freen got frustrated and she started drinking alcohol.

"I don't want to be ordered anymore" Freen said as she finished her second glass.

"You are making me worried. Please stop." I took the bottle from Freen's reach, Freen looked at me as if she was thinking to say something but then she just rolled her eyes and stayed silent.

"From when did you become so stubborn!" I whispered.

"..."

"So, you and me..... We are from future? Really?" Freen asks.

"Yes, we came here from the year 2023." I reply.

"..."

"Do you want to know how our life was before we came here?" I tried to start a conversation with Freen.

Freen looks at me and nods yes.

"Your father and mother loves you very much. You are their only child and everyone's favourite. You have a good group of friends, before coming here, all of us were in Milan, Italy. You were there to celebrate your 22nd birthday. We weren't together for a year and we also had an argument on that day about something. In the end I realised how much you love me and we reconciled. We came back together and we decided to get away from danger, but something happened...."

"What happened?" Freen asks.

"Umm.... We were assassinated.... By your uncle." I don't know how I should tell this to Freen, she is already very much overwhelmed by knowing about time travel.

"My uncle? He.... Why?"

"Don't worry anymore, we have taken care of him this time. Fre...I mean your aunt caught him in his act few months back and now your uncle is in good psychiatric care. We will be fine this time. Infact everything will be fine this time." I caressed Freen's hair, she is a bit drunk now.

"Then why do I feel that it's not fine?" Freen says with tearful eyes.

I wipe her tears "You are my strength, my saviour and from now on I will be your strength. This time or any time, I promise you that I will always wait for you and will never lose hope on us."

"This is very wrong..." Freen moves my hand away.

"You are not going to let me in, huh?" I  ask Freen.

"..."

"Let's go downstairs and find my aunt.... your LOVER" I give my hand for Freen to stand.

Freen takes my hand "But why are you helping me now?" Freen asks.

"Because I know this way or that way, you will come back to me. I have faith....in time" I explained, but Freen wasn't paying attention as she is struggling to stand on her own.

"You should have not drank that much!" I help Freen to walk.

"I didn't knew it was that strong" Freen says innocently. I make her wear mask and I wear my mask and we left to go down for the party to find our aunts. If Freen wants my aunt now, then I will let her go, but I know that destiny will bring my Freen back to me. I AM NOT LOSING MY LOVER TO MY AUNT!

4 minutes to go for the new year 2001....