16. I rememberd

Freen POV

"P Freen are you alright?"

"P Freen??!!"

Is this real, or ....

Becky moves her hand back and forth in front of my face to get my attention. I realised I have been just staring at her from the time I woke up.

"I am alright Becky." I reply still looking into her eyes and processing everything.

"Why are you staring P Freen, is something wrong with my face" she says while laughing.

I smile and break the staring "Nothing's wrong here Becky".

"Look I have arranged food for us here" she moves towards the table with food.

"You were very drunk last night, you slept till 1 pm today, see the clock." Becky points to the wall clock in my room.

"I was just tired Becky".

"And lost" I whisper to myself.

"I will be back in 5 minutes you can start eating Becky" I said and left for bathroom to freshen up.

..

I came back and took a sip of coffee.

"Ewww. It's too strong" I said in disgust.

"P Freen you only drink strong coffee" Becky reminds me.

"Do you have fever?" Becky puts her palm on my head to check temperature.

I move away her hand "I am fine Becky!".

I picked up the landline phone in my room, and dialled to the cooks to bring me a cup of tea.

I join back Becky for brunch "You liking the food? Let me know if you want anything else." I said with a small smile.

Becky doesn't say anything. We had our brunch in silent, things were awkward but why?

"Do you want a tour around here Becky?"

"No P Freen, you don't need to worry."

I look lovingly into her eyes "How I cannot worry about you my silly girl! Let me take bath first and then I will show you this mansion".

"Happy new year Becky" I said kissing her hands.

"Happy new year P Freen" she said with a small smile.

I left towards the bathroom. Becky seems off, I have to cheer her up. Is she sad because of yesterday?!

I took bath and came out but cannot find Becky in room.

..

I went around the mansion to search for Becky, I also asked John to secretly search for her.

Eventually we found Becky, she is somewhere on first floor.

..

I found Becky talking with Nop, I move towards her.

"Do you remember when we first kissed?" Becky asks Nop.

Nop is flabbergasted by this question.

"Yes, I remember."

"Did it ever felt wrong, have you ever regretted about that?"

I am shocked, is she regretting about what happened yesterday night?

"It was never awkward, I liked you and I wanted to show my love to you in any way possible" Nop smiles patting Becky's head.