56. My Solace

Becky POV

"Why is everyone running here?" I asked to Nam.

"Becca.... I think something huge has happened. You go and check Bonbon. I will check and tell you what is happening."

"Okay P'Nam"

**

I went to Bonbon's play room.

Yes, Freen built a play room just for him. He is her spoilt child.

"Bonbon, did you missed me?" As I entered the room Bonbon started jumping in happiness.

I played with him and fed him food.

"Bonbon, let's go now to check when Freen will be home!"

He barked to tell me that he agrees.

"Let's go!!"

**

We came out to the ground floor, everyone is gathered in the main hall and they are crying loudly.

Bonbon's play room is on the second floor that's why I didn't heard people crying before.

I don't understand what's happening and I am curiously trying to jump and see what everyone is looking at.

I cannot see anything, the room is filled with sadness, suddenly a thought hit me.

WHERE IS FREEN!

It felt like my soul is getting sucked out of my body, my heart started beating very fast, I feel the room around me is spinning "Where is Freen?" I tried to say it out loud but nothing came out of my mouth.

I hear Bonbon barking because he sensed that I am very nervous. I feel like I cannot stand anymore, I tried to look for support to stand, but the world in front of my eyes started becoming blurry. Tears automatically started felling out of my eyes.

Someone came and hugged me. I started getting black out and collapsed on the floor. All I can hear is Bonbon barking in nervousness and people crying in sadness, all I can see in front of my eyes is Freen's face, smiling at me.

DID SHE LEFT ME ALONE? I NEED YOU! This was the thought that I kept saying in my mind. Soon I lost my full consciousness.

**

I woke up in my room still in 2001, no one is around me.

The time on the wall clock says it's 1am. I went out of my room, no one seems awake.

"She will not leave me alone!" I whispered to myself and went to Freen's room.

I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I opened the door and went inside her room.

The room is dark, so I switched on the lights. She is not here, it seems like no one was here after I left the room last time.

The empitnees in the room again reminded me of our fate. I realised "She left me" and I started crying badly.

I hugged her pillow and cried till my body lost the ability to create more tears.

"How can you leave me alone twice Freen!" I screamed in the empty room thinking about her.

Everything seems wrong and nothing makes sense without her. Why am I even here without her?

I closed my eyes to see her in my memories. "Freen please come to me!"

**

I heard someone entering the room, I opened my eyes but all I can see is blurred. My eyes hurt because I cried for hours. "Freen" I want to ask if it's her but my body is drained out of all the energy by constant crying.

I waited for the person to switch on the lights so I can see who it is, but instead of switching on the lights, the person climbed on the bed and hugged me from back, gave me a short kiss on ear.

I can smell her, it's Freen! It's her! She didn't left me alone, she is still here!

It felt like I became alive again, even in the darkness and silence between us, I am happy that atleast I am with her. I have her.

I turned and hugged her without speaking anything. I slept in her arms, my solace.