86. Trip

One month later....

Freen POV

It has been an exciting month, I made new friends, I started learning business and this weekend our friend group is going on a weekend gateway at Tee's guest house. We will be staying at her guest house for 2 days.

"Freen.... I have packed some more of both of yours favourite snacks in this bag" Mrs Armstrong handed me a big brown bag filled with food.

"Aunt Ashley! This is too much now!" Rebecca said pointing to all the bags that Mrs Armstrong packed for us.

"One bag with normal clothes, one bag with quilt and hoodies, one bag with daily use items and two bags with food! Do we really need all of these things, we are just away for two days?" I asked to Mrs Armstrong.

"No arguments here girls! You are taking this all!" Mr Armstrong said as he picked up bags to keep in the car.

I looked at Rebecca, she looked at me, we gave each other a helpless look knowing that we cannot stop them, they are sometimes too much overboard with love for us.

"My hug girls?" Mrs Armstrong said.

Both of us hugged her and we left to go to Tee's mansion.

In the car, I started eating snacks that Mrs Armstrong has packed for us.

"Freen! How can you be hungry now!" Rebecca asked.

"We are on a trip Becbec, don't scold me!" I said and put chips in Rebecca's mouth.

"FREEN!!" she reluctantly ate everything I fed her.

CUTE!

**

Rebecca POV

We reached Tee's house. Freen got out of the car first and ran inside the house to meet every. I don't know why but she is very much excited about this trip!

"Ms Armstrong, I will bring all the bags in, you can go inside" Mr Paul, our driver said.

"No, I will help you out Mr Paul!" I answered. I grabbed the two bags with snacks, as these needs to be handled carefully, aunt Ashley really went all out while preparing snacks for us. She has prepared us enough snacks to survive a week! Mr Paul grabbed the remaining three bags.

We were walking in and I can hear our friends talking and screaming loudly. All of them are excited for this first trip together. We have recently befriended each other and now we are a cool group of seven friends - Me, Freen, Chloe, Jack, Irin, Tee and Daniel.

"Hi! Rebecca! Let me help you out with these bags" Daniel came out of the house.

Because of Tee, our misunderstandings got solved and now we are good friends or atleast cordial. I have to be good with him as he is Freen's classmate and to be fair, he is not that rude, he is sometimes a good person, like now he offered to help me with bags.

"I can carry these Daniel!" I answered smiling at him.

"Okay, then let me help with those Mr Paul. Give these bags to me and you can go back Mr Paul! Thank you!" He said and took the bags from Mr Paul.

Mr Paul bowed to me and left to go back to my house. From Tee's house we will be traveling in a minibus to her guest house. Her guest house is just two hours away from here.

"Thanks Daniel!" I said.

"No need to thank me Bec!" He smiled and we went in.

Freen was running in circles in the hall laughing loudly at something. Tee and Irin were trying to catch her.

"I AM SORRY!" She said to them but the threw pillow over Freen.

"FREEN! WE WILL GET YOU NOW OR LATER, SO BETTER STOP RUNNING!" Irin screamed while running behind Freen.

"What's happening here?" I asked to Chloe as I put down the bags.

"Not sure, but it's fun to watch. Hahahaha! RUN FREEN! RUN!" Chloe cheered Freen.

"We should stop them?" Jack asked Chloe.

"Let them enjoy" Chloe replied as she kissed Jack's cheeks.

Chloe and Jack are a couple, they have been dating for three years now.

"These two and those three are just strange!" Daniel gasped in frustration as he sat on the couch.

"Freen is not strange!" I elbowed on his stomach lightly as I sat beside him.

"Not Freen.... But you are definitely strange!" He commented as he started laughing.

I roll off my eyes and screamed loudly "EVERYONE HERE RIGHT NOW!".

Freen, Irin and Tee came breathing heavily. "We are here!" Tee said smiling as now Tee and Irin have caught Freen and both of them are holding her hand like they are walking with a prisoner.

"Becbec....." Freen said with her puppy eyes.

"Come here Freen, sit with me" I said, making them reluctantly leave Freen. Freen teased them with her tongue. She walked towards us, I saw the the couch on which me and Daniel are seating is a two seater couch. Freen is contemplating where to sit.

"Sit here Freen!" Daniel said patting the small space between us.

"NO!" I said loudly making everyone look at me.

"No time to sit guys, let's go and pack up our things in the minibus" I said standing up and pointing at my watch.

"Okay...." Everyone said in unison.

**

We were putting our bags in the minibus but Tee, Freen and Irin are missing now. No one knew when they got away.

Once we were done with putting all the bags in, they came laughing together.

"Where were you?" Daniel asked Freen.

"Tee was giving us a tour of her mansion." Freen said.

"Let's go! No more going away like this!" Daniel grabbed Freen's arm and pulled her inside the bus like she's a child.