61. Breakfast

Young/Current Becky POV

Older Becky.... Becca told me all about the time travelling and how she ended up stuck in the past. It took me some time to process this, but I believe her because it's the only explanation that makes sense on how we both are so similar and why Freen left me for her.

I am still angry at Freen for leaving me hurt, instead of talking it out with me. I need to have a long talk with her on how to be honest in your relationship!

"LET HER GET HERE FIRST, THEN I WILL SEE HOW SHE ESCAPES AGAIN!" I yelled in my mind.

Both me and Becca are hungry so we went downstairs into inhouse hotel restaurant to have breakfast. When we reached there, I saw those traitors staring at me in shock, sitting on the breakfast table.

"Nice to see you traitors!" I said as I sat down with them on the same table. All their smiles faded into guilt. I gave a death stare to all of them.

"Stop intimidating them, they have done no wrong!" Becca said as she sat beside me.

"Whatever...." I said as I scanned the menu to order breakfast, I am too drained out to argue with anyone.

"Becca.... Why.... How.... Is she here and where is Freen?" Saint asked stammering in confusion.

"It turns out we are too much alike that we planned to have a vacation in the same country, in the same city and in the same hotel." I said in sarcasm, giving a fake smile to Saint.

"Guys, please be yourself. You don't need to scared by her, she is just angry nothing more. She is angry on Freen!" Becca explained.

"Yeah! I will see her how she escapes again after coming in front of me!" I muttered.

Everyone gave fake smile to me and all of us ordered breakfast. Soon the breakfast arrived and we started eating it.

"You two do have similar taste in food" Anong pointed out watching our breakfast plates. Both me and Becca ordered the same thing.

"Yeah" both of us replied in unison.

It was all silence when we were doing breakfast. We ordered some more food for us. Suddenly I noticed Heng staring at the hotel entrance with worried look, I looked back and I saw Freen standing there with a shocked face.

I gave her a death stare, she started walking towards us, I can see she is scared as she reached near. She is looking at both me and Becca simultaneously.

"Becca! I was calling you, where is your phone?" She said as she seated beside Becca.

"I left my phone in our room Babe, sorry to make you worry" Becca held Freen's hand.

"She is my babe" I said in low voice but made sure that everyone could hear it.

Heng, Anong, Saint and Ethan started coughing after hearing this. They quickly gulped some water before looking worriedly at Freen.

Becca whispered something to Freen "WHAT!" Freen exclaimed in shock.

"What did you said to her?" I asked Becca.

"Why should I tell you?" Becca replied.

"Stop fighting you both, we have more important things to do" Freen interfered.

"Yeah, like running away from me again!" I yelled at her.

"Heyy!" Freen yelled back.

I stood up and exchanged my seat with Saint who is sitting on Freen's left.

"Stop ordering your friends!" Becca yelled.

"They should stop lying and running away with my girlf.... I mean Freen" I said.

"Stop it you both" Freen whispered to both of us with angry stare but we just looked away.

"Becky.... Becca told me that you know about everything now" Freen whispered but I didn't replied.

"Actually I called everyone on this table but no one picked up my call" Freen said to us.

All of our phones were in our hotel room and we were doing breakfast when Freen called us.

I continued not looking at Freen and giving her cold stares.

I felt Freen's hand grabbing my hand, intewining our fingers "Don't put me in this awkward situation.... please.... Teerak" she said.

My anger melt with her touch and loving words, I saw at her only to notice that she is holding hands with Becca as well. Both me and Becca started at Freen with jealousy.

"I can't choose! Can I? How would I choose between the same person?" Freen whispered and she kissed us both on cheeks.

"Babe!" We said in unison to Freen.

Everyone started laughing at watching the drama happening on the table.

"Stop laughing!" Freen exclaimed at them in embarrassment.

Freen is right about how she can choose between me and Becca. We both are literally the same person, how can she chose one and reject the other one.

"Babe, did you ate anything this morning?" Both me and Becca asked in unison.

Everyone again started laughing on the table including Freen now. Me and Becca quickly filled Freen's mouth with food to stop her from laughing at us.

Now Freen is not laughing because her mouth is full with food stuffed by me and Becca. But everyone else on the table started laughing more because me and Becca again did the same thing, that is, stuffing Freen's mouth with same food at the same time.

"You guys are too similar. Awww.... Our Freen is stuck between you two now" Ethan said while everyone continued laughing.

Freen quickly gulped all food "Too much food Teerak, feed me a smaller amount please." She said giving me and Becca an adorable pout.

I leaned in to kiss her, but Freen pushed me away. I was flustered at first, but then I realised that she pushed both me and Becca away. Her face is all red due to embarrassment. Everyone continued laughing watching us.

"On the cheeks" she said and we kissed her on the cheeks.

"Nice save Freen!" Anong said while laughing.

I smiled on my adorable Freen "I love you!" Me and Becca both said together to Freen.

Freen drank some water before replying "I know Teerak".

"I have something to talk...." Freen was cut off before completing her sentence as someone pulled her chair back.

Both me and Becca held Freen tightly, saving her from falling down.

"Babe! Are you fine?" Both of us said before looking at the person who pulled Freen's chair. It was Nop!

"Oh no! I forgot about him" I said to Freen with a guilty face.