63. Who are you

Becky POV

Freen led us to the room where is Bonbon. We entered the room but we found someone already waiting for us there.

"Finally we met" A man in his 40s said as four men who seems as goons grabbed both of us and locked the door. Bonbon can running towards us barking helplessly. They forcefully kneeled us down on the floor.

"Please leave us Preed I am begging you" Freen said with tears in her eyes.

"Ohhh.... You know me already, I thought I was forgotten by everyone. You really look like your aunt, you even speak like her. And your girlfriend here.... she looks very similar to your aunt's girlfriend Becca. I see you and your aunt have same taste in women. Where is Becca, I heard you are also dating her?" Preed asked.

"She is gone for forever. What do you want, I can give you everything but please leave us Preed." Freen begged.

"Hahaha.... What I want I will take it by myself. You don't need to worry kid."

"Why are you doing this and why were you hiding yourself? You family loved you so much. Kiet still loves you, misses you Preed."

"Stop calling me by my name kid, haven't your father taught you any manners?" Preed said holding Freen's face tightly with his one hand. He pushed her backwards.

"I am doing this because of your aunt, she was always a clout chaser, you see.... She loved to be the centre of attention of every event. You know there was a time when I loved her like a sister, all these competition between us were like sibling banters until when I found out that I am not a Chakimha. You see your grandparents always lied about my identity, I was not a Chakimha, instead I was someone whom they picked up from a road when your aunt was about to born. They introduced me as the twin of your aunt. After knowing this secret I started realising how unfair your grandparents and everyone treated me. That's when I decided that I will change my fate, if I am not a Chakimha then I will not let any heir of Chakimha to be alive. I killed your aunt because she would have inherited all the property. After that your stupid grandparents named all the property under your name after you were born. I wanted to kill you when you were small, but you see your grandparents put a small clause that helped you to be alive till now. If you would have died before the age of 21 then all your property would be donated in charity. You have ran away from your death for a long time but now it's time for you to go Freen Chakimha. Once you die, your parents will break down and I will make them to sign all the property to me and I will kill them as well" he smiled with evil smirk on his face.

"Preed don't do this, I know you don't want this that's why you have kept me alive till 22. Please stop now." Freen requested.

"I kept you alive for one more year because of that Becca. I wanted to understand what magic you did to make that bitch alive again, but now I am not anymore interested in her. You see.... After I kill you, I will find her and keep her as my slave. She hurted my ego in past and I have scores to settle with her."

Freen looked on the floor in defeat.

"Babe please don't give up. Please do something. You said we will survive." I said to her while crying.

Suddenly she looked at me "Not me Teerak, you will solve everything. It's time now" she said but I didn't understood what she meant.

"When did you started hating on your family?" Freen asked Preed.

"I have hated them every day from the past 25 years." He said.

Freen pushed the goon who was holding her and she hugged me tightly. She whispered in my ears "Teerak remember these details, you can save everything, this time we have the upper hand here. I love you Teerak." She kissed me on the cheeks. I closed my eyes while crying and I heard a loud bang. I opened my eyes, but everything is too bright, I can't see anything clearly.

Bonbon barks....

I held Bonbon tightly in my arms, my eyes are blurry due to crying. Somehow my eyes adjusted with the brightness, I saw Bonbon in my lap, I noticed that my top have some blood stains.

It happened again, they shot Freen dead and Freen sent me back in the past to save me, to save everyone. "Freen.... I need you.... I want you...." I cried loudly. I cried, I cried and I cried until I cannot breathe anymore. I just closed my eyes and wished for Freen to come back, to come back to me. My head started spinning. Suddenly I heard her voice.

"Who are you?" I opened my eyes to see the source of that voice, it's Freen she is on a horse looking at me. I tried to stand to go to her but I blacked out and fell hardly on the ground.

"Are you okay?" She said worriedly, she held my hand checking my pulse. I looked at her, she is Freen, I smiled at her. She looked at me in confusion.

"Freen...." I whispered, she leaned down to understand what I am saying. I grabbed her face and gave her a small peck on the lips. She looked at me puzzled. "I love you" I said before falling unconscious completely.