Cheering

"This... Big brother, what's going on?" The fourth was a little confusing.

So Kui Wu explained the matter to the two of them.

"So that's how it is, since both Second and Third Brothers have agreed, we definitely don't want to be separated from you all, and anyway, it's not like we're doing work anywhere!" The fourth brother said.

The old man smiled and said: "Since everyone is willing, then I will give each of you three taels of silver for a month, how about it?"

"This... Old Master, isn't it too much to give?" The second asked.

"Not much, this watchover is not a pretty sight, may still be injured and encounter danger, this silver is given reasonably. Besides, you are all Kui Wu's brothers, so you can be considered one of our own. It's not a loss." The old man said.

"Thank you, old man. Kui Wu took note of it!" Kui Wu said. He knew that the old man was giving him face, and his heart was filled with gratitude.

"Then how about I treat you at noon, and we'll go to Zuixianlou for a drink or two at noon? "The old man said. 

Several of them looked at each other and saw Kui Wu nodding, so they nodded in agreement.

The second one said: "We've rented this house for several years, and it's a bit hard to leave all of a sudden!"

The old man said: "Don't worry, everyone, we will take care of all your food and accommodation."

After the group agreed, they locked the courtyard door and headed towards the Zuixianlou.

Arriving at the entrance of Zuixianlou, shopkeeper Tong saw the old man and said in surprise: "Brother, why do you have time to come to my place? Come in and have a seat."

The old man smiled and replied: "I'm here today to do something important, and I'd like to ask Elder Brother Tong to send someone to invite Master Qian over."

Although Shopkeeper Tong didn't know what the old man was looking for Master Qian for, without saying a word, he called the store's fellow and told him to go and invite Master Qian over.

It's not lunch time yet, so there aren't many customers.

Shopkeeper Tong saw a few unfamiliar burly men following the old man, so he took them all into a private room.

After the waiter brought the tea, shopkeeper Tong didn't go out and sat down to chat with the old man.

"Older brother, why did you suddenly think of looking for Master Qian? Is there something wrong?" Shopkeeper Tong asked after personally arriving at a cup of tea for the old man.

"To be honest, my family plans to open a new store in Qingyun City, so we are thinking of cooperating with Master Qian."

"Brother, business is not easy in Qingyun City. Are you planning to open another barbecue restaurant?" Shopkeeper Tong asked.

"No, it's for other meals. I just brought all the ingredients I needed. Why don't we use the kitchen in Zuixianlou, and Brother Tong, you can try the taste of my newly developed food, how about it?" The old man said.

"That's a good feeling." Shopkeeper Tong said.

"Why don't I go to the kitchen to make preparations before Zuixianlou starts accepting guests, so that I won't delay the cooks' work." the old man said.

Shopkeeper Tong knew that this was the family's secret recipe, so he didn't ask much. He could only say: "Okay, if you need any help, let the chef help."