He surprises you

Louis(age 17): you were waiting for your mum to pick you up from school but she texted you saying that someone else is picking you up today because she had to work late today. You said to your self "of course she does when doesn't she I can't wait to drive." You thought dan was going to pick you up but you didn't really care because you wanted to get out of this place you hated it here because it was school and you missed your older brother a lot you haven't seen him in 8 months and you missed him like crazy all you wanted to do was go home and FaceTime him or skype him.

Then a black range rover pulled up and then you saw your older brother louis get out of the car you gasped and ran to him he hugged you tightly and you hugged back and said "I missed you so much." He said "I missed you to bug." You said "how long are you home for?" He said "I'm home for a while now." You smiled happy that he's home.

Then you both got in the car and drove home and just talked for the rest of the day about what he missed and about what you did and what he did while he was on tour.

Liam:(age 12): you were just starting to walk home when someone honked at you, you turned around ready to yell at the person but then you saw your older brother liam who you haven't seen in 7 months you ran to him as fast you could he caught you and hugged you he said "I missed you so much and I didn't know you could run that fast." He chuckled you laughed and said "I missed you too and I didn't either." You said "how long are you home for?" He said "for a couple of months now." You smiled happy that he was home.

then you guys headed to get some icecream and the rest of the day you guys spent time together. You were so happy he was home.

Niall(age 13): you and your friend are up in your room doing homework after you guys were done you guys blasted music and were dancing you didn't hear the front door open because the music was so loud. You didn't notice that niall walked in until your friend gasped and you turned off the music and said "what? Did my pants rip?"She said "no turn around." You turned around and saw niall you were frozen he said leaning against the door frame "nice dance moves sis never knew you could dance like that." You ran to him and gave him a gaint hug and he said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too."  You asked "how long are you home for?" He said "for a couple of months." You smiled happy he was home.

Then your friend left so you and niall could have some brother and sister time together you guys caught up with eachother and told eachother everything that has happened over the pass 9 months.

Harry(age 15): you didn't want to do anything today because you were missing your older brother harry who you haven't seen in 10 months because he's been on tour you missed him so much today. You were just in your room on your computer on twitter looking at pictures of him when someone came into your room and said "I heard someone was missing me today?" You spun around regconizing that voice right away you ran you him and said "I missed you so
Much." He said "I missed you too." You asked him "how long are you home for?" He said "for a long time now." You smiled,You guys just hugged for a couple more mintues then you guys talked on your bed for hours about everything that had happened over these pass 10 months.