You meet liam's child

Liam:(age:15): you were so excited to become a aunt you couldn't believe that you would become one so young but that's what happens when you have older siblings you were heading over to Liam and Cheryl's house now to meet little bear. You just walked in and said "where is he?" Liam walked in holding him you gasped and froze he was so little and he looked like a doll Liam said "do you want to hold him?" You nodded you sat down on the couch and Liam handed him to you, you said "I'm going to spoil you so much." Liam chuckled and said "so will your other sisters and the boys and mom." You smiled and said "he looks like you." Liam smiled and said "yeah he's wonderful." You could help but smile you were so happy for your brother.

Niall:(age:16): when you found out Liam had a baby you were so happy and you wanted to meet him so bad. One day Liam and Niall were both together sadly you had school but after school they said you could drive over that's what you did you got there and walked into Liam's house to see niall sitting there with bear you breath caught in your throat he was the most beautiful person you've ever seen. Liam said "want to hold him?" You nodded you sat down next to niall and niall passed him over to you, you said "oh my gosh I love him already if you guys ever need a baby sitter you know who to call." Cheryl and Liam chuckled Cheryl said "we'll keep you in mind." You smiled you felt like the whole world was at peace when you saw him you knew you were going to spoil him and love him.

Harry:(age:17): tonight you were babysitting baby bear you were so happy and nervous because you didn't want to mess this up you got to Liam's house and said "hi you guys." And hugged Liam and cherly and they said "hi."

Then they brought you over to bear you gasped he was the most cutest baby you've ever seen he looked a lot like Liam they went over everything they need to and told you everything you said "he looks like you Liam." He said "yeah that's what Cherly said we'll see you guys no later than 11:00." You said "ok can't wait to spend the night with him." Cherly smiled at you and said "good luck with him he's a handful." You smiled and said "I think I got this." Then they were off to their night out and you were with bear for the whole night you didn't mind.

Louis:(age:18): Liam was coming over today with bear so Freddie could meet him bear was only a couple days old but you knew Freddie and him would be close when their older. They arrived and bear is so tiny you couldn't stop smiling as Freddie went over to him and he sat down on the couch and held him you smiled and so did Liam and Louis you said "they're going to be great friends when their older." Liam said "I agree bear loves him already." You smiled and took a bunch of pictures of them then you got your chance to hold him and he was so little and adorable you love him he looks like Liam you couldn't wait to have your own some day.