You give him a Attitude

Louis:(Age 13): You and your friends were going to a party you walked downstairs with a short black dress on you thought you looked fine. You yelled to Louis you were leaving, he comes out from the living room and saw your outfit and said "you're not leaving in that dress go change." You put you're hand on you're hip and said "and why is that I think it looks fine?" He rose his eyebrow at you and said "because I said so go change or no party." You rolled your eyes and said "whatever you wouldn't know fashion if it bit you in the ass." He said "stop with the attitude or your not going period and watch your language." You said "fine sorry." He said "no more attitude ."

You came back downstairs in a longer dress he said "much better have fun and be safe." You said "okay I will bye." You left and walked to the party with you're friends.

Liam:(age 14): you came home from school you had a horrible day at school, The boys were over you walked into the living room and Liam said "did you do your homework?" you said "not yet and I'm not planing on it either that place can burn in hell for all I care." He said "what happen?" You said"teachers were yelling at me for no reason girls were saying untrue stuff and that's why I have a attitude now because I don't care anymore ." He said "well you're going to get you're self in trouble if you keep up this attitude." You rolled you're eyes and Liam said "YN stop and go do you're homework now." You said "Fine sorry." He said"it's okay I get it." You went upstairs and did your homework then spent the rest of the night hanging out with the boys.

Harry:(Age:15): You were hanging out with you're friends and you guys walked into your house and Harry said "where were you?" You said "somewhere its none of your business ." He said "I know that but were and yes it is my business ?" You rolled you're eyes and said "at the mall I told you that before I left."He said "knock it off." You said "knock what off?" He said "knock it off with the attitude." You said "okay."and went upstairs with your friend he followed and said "seriously knock it off or your friends will have to leave." You said "okay sorry." He said "it's fine." Then he left and you and your friend hung out in your room.

Niall(age 16): you were on your period so you were very moody, you walked downstairs and right away niall said "go get your clothes from the other room now please."You rolled your eyes and said "fine." You went into the other room and got your clothes then you brought them up to your room. Niall said "you know better not to roll your eyes at me missy." You said "I know I'm just not in the mood to do anything and I'm not in the mood period ok." He said "that time of month again." You said sarcastically "no I'm like this all the time yes it is that time of month." He then left and came back with movies and a bag of junk food you smiled at him and said "thank you and I'm sorry for the attitude you are the best." He said "it's alright I get it." You guys cuddled while he put on the first movie.