He finds out about your secert tattoo

Liam:(age:18): you were in la with Liam and today it was really hot so you were wearing a tank top. You were walking around town with Liam and cherly when Liam said "what's that?" Looking at your wrist you said "a tattoo." He said "why is it there?" You said "I wanted one." He said "but I said no." You said "I know I'm sorry I just really wanted one I promise this will be my only one." He said "this will be your only one and your grounded for getting one behind my back but it does look good but I never want to see another one on your body understand?" You said "yeah I understand." Then you guys headed home and you handed him your phone and laptop you got grounded for a week.

Louis:(age:17): you were home alone at the moment walking around without socks on not thinking anyone will be home until later. Then the door opened you were in the kitchen then you heard some one say "what the hell is on your ankle?!?!" You turned around and saw Louis you said "a tattoo." He said "what were you thinking what if you guys break up what are you going to do then!!" You said "I'll fill it in." He said "why would you go behind my back and get it when I told you not to get one?!?!" You said "because I really wanted it I'm sorry but me and YBN really wanted matching ones something that shows we really love each other plus Lottie and tommy did the same." He said "you are grounded for 2 weeks." You went up to your room and got your laptop and phone and handed it to him.

Harry:(age:17): you just got back from your run and now you were in the kitchen getting water when Harry walked in and said "why?" You said "why what?" He said "why would you got behind my back and get one when I told you, you weren't aloud to get one!!" You said "because I really wanted one I promise this will be my only one I won't get anymore I'm sorry for going behind your back." He said "good that will be your only one  but your still grounded for 3 weeks." You went up to your room and got your computer and laptop and then you stayed in your room for the rest of the day.

Niall:(age:18): you were working out and Niall decided to join you he saw the tattoo on your wrist and said "why would you go behind my back and get it when I told you no!!!" You said "I really wanted it." He said "you know how I feel about tattoos YN!!!" You said "I know but this will be my only one I'm sorry for going behind your back." He said "it will be your only one got it?!" You said "yeah I understand." He said "your grounded for 4 weeks." When you got home you got your phone and laptop and handed it to him then you took a shower and stayed in your room for the rest of the day.