He buys you a dog

Harry:(age:14): you really wanted a dog, and today was your birthday. You got a lot of things you want accept a dog you sighed thinking you were never going to get a dog.

Then Harry walks in with a box he said "happy birthday yn." He handed you the box and you took the lid off the box and a lab puppy jumps out of it. You gasped and said "oh my gosh thank you so much h you are the best big brother ever."you hugged him and he said "anything for you little sis." You named the puppy Louis since it was a boy and since Louis was your favorite in the band beside your brother of course.

Niall:(age:15): you were at the pet store and you saw this really cute yellow lab puppy you wanted so you were saving up for it. When you finally had enough money you went to the pet store but it wasn't there you were so upset, little did you know Niall had gotten it and was going to give it to you. You got home and saw Niall with the puppy you gasped and ran over to Niall and hugged him and said "thank you so much." He said "no problem sis." You named it Chloe you were so happy to have her you guys did everything together you loved her.

Liam:(age:16): your boyfriend broke up with you a couple of days ago and you were still upset about that so to cheer you up Liam being the awesome brother he is decided to buy you a puppy. He came into your room and placed him on your bed it started licking you so you turned around and gasped when you saw the puppy. You got up and hugged Liam and said "thank you this made me feel so much better." He said "no problem love." You named him Harry because you and Harry were very close to each other.

Louis:(age:17): you got a apartment with your friend so as a welcome gift Louis decided to get you a puppy for a moving in gift you were so happy you hugged Louis and said "thank you I love her." He said "no problem." You named her daisy she was a golden retriever you loved her she was the best dog ever. You went to go buy stuff for her and you brought her stuff you were the happiest girl alive.