You get arrested

Louis:(age:16): you knew you were screwed but all you did was defend yourself this girl who was a so call fan attacked you for no reason so you attacked her back but then the police saw this since it was in public they arrested the both of you so here you were now with a bloody lip and a black eye and the girl was beat up pretty bad to you guys were waiting for your Guardian to pick you guys up from the police station you knew you were in so much trouble. Louis walked in and glared at you the police said he could take you home you got in the car without saying a word until louis said "what Excatly happened?" You said "I was defending my self the girl attacked me so I attacked her back." He sighed and said "I don't see the crime if you were defending your self your still grounded for geting into the fight in the first place and for geting arrested." You said "I'm sorry it won't happen again." He said "you bet it won't."You handed him your phone and once you got home you handed him your laptop and then went to your room for the rest of the day.

Liam:(age:17): all you were doing was driving but apparently you were going way over the speed limit but that was because your idot friends decided it would be fun to see how fast you could go until the police caught you and arrested you guys since you broke the speed limit now you were waiting for Liam to come and get you. Liam walked into the station and said "really for speeding." You said "my friends made me and I was stupid enough to listen to them I knew it wasn't a good idea." He said "but you still did it you shouldn't have done it your grounded for a month." You said "I'm sorry it won't happen again." He said "you bet it won't since I'll be driving you around for a month." You said "fair enough." When you guys got home you went up to your room and you lost those friends that day which you were fine with since they were bad influences on you anyways.

Niall:(age:18): you were at a club driving home you only had one drink so you thought it was fine as long as you didn't get caught but with your luck a policeman caught you and arrested you when your brother came to get you he said "how drunk are you? And what were you thinking?!?!" You said "I only had one drink I thought it would be fine but I guess not." He said "I'm taking your car away from you and I'm driving you everywhere promise me this won't happen again?" You said "I'm sorry it won't I promise you." He said "good." When you got home you went straight to bed since it was 1:00 in the morning.

Harry:(age:19): the police caught you getting drugs for your friends or ex friends now since they're the one who told you to go get them and then you got arrested you knew they weren't good for you. You knew you were in so much trouble harry walked in and said "really drugs?!?! You don't even do them!!!" You said "I know my ex friends made me don't worry I'm not friends with them anymore because of this and I'm sorry it wont happen again." He said "dam right it won't happen ever again your grounded for a week." You said "ok that's fair." You got home and went up to your room and stayed in your room for the rest of the day.