He takes you to a selena gomez concert

Harry:(age:15): he was taking you and your friend to see Selena Gomez in concert but you and your friend had no idea he was taking you to see her. You guys had blindfold on your eyes and once you arived at the stadium Harry took you guys back stag he took the blindfold off of you and your friend you guys gasped when you saw Selena Gomez you were smiling so big you Said hi to her and talked to her until she had to go on stage. You guys headed to your seats which were front row and center, you said to Harry "thank you so much." And you hugged him he said "no problem."

Then you guys enjoyed the concert that was defently one of the best nights of yours and your friends lives you were so thankful for Harry.

Niall:(age:16): when you got VIP tickets  to see Selena Gomez you were so happy right now you Niall and your friend were headed to the concert you got there and headed straight backstage. You saw Selena and said hi to her and talked to her and took selfies with her and also a group photo with her and Niall got in on that one too. You were so happy but then you had to go to your seats which were front row and center that was defently the best night of your life so far you were so happy. You and your friend had a blast that night.

Liam:(age:13): liam knew you loved Selena Gomez so for your birthday he took you and 3 of your friends to a Selena Gomez concert you guys got VIP tickets. When you guys got there you guys headed backstage and you guys took pictures with Selena and she told you happy birthday she also brought out a cake for you,  you were so happy. You headed to your seats which were front row and she sung happy birthday to you, that was the best night of your life so far and the best birthday ever you were so happy and so were you friends you guys had a blast.

Louis:(age:17): Louis was taking you,Lottie and your friend to a Selena Gomez concert while Lottie had to go because it was her job she was doing Selena's hair and make up you, Louis, and your friend were tagging along. You guys were VIP you guys got to meet her and got pictures and selfies with her you were so happy.

Then you guys had to go to your seats which were front row and center you were so happy. You guys had a blast it was he best night of you and your friend's life so far.