Your other siblins insult your outfit

Louis:(age:16): you were going to a party tonight you walked down in a little black dress and high heels and your sister fizzy was there she said "why do you look like a slut?" You rose a eyebrow and said "excuse me." She said "why do you look like a sult that outfit is so slutty." You said "I don't look like a slut now thanks to you I'm not going to the party." You walked back upstairs and changed out of your dress and put a shirt and sweatpants on then there was a knock at the door you said "come in." Louis walks in with fizzy you said "why did you bring her." He said "she has something to say to you."you looked at her and she said "I'm sorry I called you a slut but that dress was to short on you I should of just told you to go change do you forgive me?" You said "yeah I forgive you."

Then you guys hugged and you changed into a nicer dress and headed to the party.

Liam:(age:17): you were wearing a crop top and jean shorts you were heading to a concert with your friends. Your sister Ruth saw you and said "are you tring to look like a whore because it worked." You said "no this is the outfit I like I think I look fine." She said "well I don't you look like a girl who sleeps with every boy she sees." You said "I'm not going now since you said that." You went up to your room and changed into your pjs.

There was a knock on your door and you said come in and Liam walked in with Ruth and she said "I'm sorry for saying that to you but that wasn't a outfit I liked on you." You said "you could have said that." She said "I know I'm sorry." She hugged you and then you changed into something Liam and Ruth liked and went to the concert.

Niall:(age:18):you were heading to a club with your friends you walked down in a tight black dress. You walked downstairs and Greg saw you he said "what the hell are you wearing you look like a striper." You said "thanks asshole you just made me not want to go now." You went back upstairs and changed into sweatpants and a shirt.

Then there was a knock at the door it was Niall and Greg you said "what does he want?" Niall said "he wants to apolgize." Greg sighed and said "I'm sorry I just don't think you should be wearing that outfit I don't know why I didn't just say that." You said "I forgive you." And gave him and hug and put on a nicer dress that Niall and Greg approved then you went to the club.

Harry:(age:15): you walked downstairs in high heels and a crop top and jeans you were heading to a party tonight Gemma saw and said "are you tring to look like a slut because it worked." You said "thanks a lot Gemma I'm not going now because of that comment." You went back upstairs and changed in to pjs.

Then there was a knock at the door and Harry walked in with Gemma. She came over to you and said "I'm sorry I just think that outfit was a little to old for you I'm sorry I called you a slut I didn't mean that. You said "it's okay I'll put something else on." She hugged you and you put on a outfit more appropriate for your ages and you left to go to the party with your friends.