A Paparazzi hurt you

Liam(age 14): you were at the mall with your friends stuck in a store because of Paparazzi,you groaned and said "I'm so sorry guys for this." They said "we understand it's not your fault your fine."

Then you sighed and said "ready to risk your lives?" They said "yeah we'll make it we got this." Then you and your friends walked out into the paps they were yelling at you and your friends then one tripped you and you fell once you got up another one hit you in the face with their camera you wince in pain and screamed in pain and said "my brother won't be happy once I tell him what you two did to me we will sue the both of you!!!"

They followed you all the way to were your brother and the boys were waiting for you in the car, you climb in and still holding your cheek which was now forming a  big bruise Niall asked "you okay princess what happened?" You said "no two stupid dumb ass papz hurt me really bad one tripped me and the other one hit me hard in the face with his dam camera." Liam said through grind teeth "which ones?" You pointed to the two and he rolled his window down and said to them "never come near me or the boys or my sister or anyone else in my family ever again got it or her friends. if you do I'll put a restraining order against both of you!!!! We will sue and press charges!!!"

Then he rolled up his window and drove home once you guys got home he got ice for your cheek you were siting next to Harry on the couch, Liam handed you the ice and said "I will never let them hurt you ever again I'm sorry this happened to you." You said "li it's fine it was a accident ." He sighed and said "I better never see those papz again." You smiled happy you had such a loving and protective brother.

Louis(age 15): you were walking out of school and papz were everywhere you groaned and walked out with your head down and they were all yelling at you then one came up to you and slapped you across the face hard and Louis saw he got out of the car and said "what the hell is your problem mate?!?! You don't hit a girl especially my sister we will be pressing charges and suing you!!!!"

Then Louis helped you up and brought you to the car and drove you home once you got home he handed you a ice pack and you said "thank you." He said "no problem no one hurts my sister." You smiled at him and watched movies with him for the rest of the day.

Niall(age 13): you came home from a party limping because a papz pushed you and you fell into a rock and hurt your knee you tried to quietly go upstairs to the bathroom to clean your knee but of course you trip and Niall comes in and said "you okay princess?" You said "no because the stupid ass papz  pushed me and I landed on a rock." He then helped you up and took you to the bathroom to clean your knee and then he said "I'll make sure they never hurt you again no one hurts my sister and I'll press charges on them and sue them." You smiled at him and say "thanks ni." He said "no problem sis."

Harry(age 14): Paparazzi followed you all the way home from school then one got in front of you and hit you with his camera you fell to the ground and Harry was getting out of his car as this happened and saw you on the floor he ran over to you and he said to the papz "what the hell is your problem man?!? I don't ever want you near me or my family or any of the boys ever again got it!!!! We will be pressing charges and suing!!"The papz nodded Harry pick you up and brought you inside and got you ice for the now forming black eye you have, you said "thank you h you are the best brother ever." He said "no problem no one ever hurts my sister." You smiled and he kissed your cheek.