you find out robin died

Louis:(age:12): you didn't want to believe this it couldn't be true you were on twitter looking through your feed and just seeing rip robin you didn't want to believe this you were shocked and he died from the same thing your mom died from you walked downstairs and saw Louis and said "please tell me it's not true is he really gone?" Louis sighed and said "sadly yes he is really gone." He was like a second father to you Louis hugged you and you just cried you said "why do good people have to die?" Louis said "it's life." You said "well it sucks and I hate it." You didn't know what you were going to do louis said "we'll get through this too." You nodded.

Liam:(age:13): you were on twitter and you said out loud "no this can't be true he's so young he's to young to die." Liam walked in and closed your laptop you said "no this can't be true he was so young he had a lot to live for." You just cried and Liam hugged you and said "I know he was we will all miss him a lot but we'll get through this." You said "why did the two people I loved have to be gone so soon." Liam sighed and said "it's a horrible disease." You said "well fuck the disease it should die not people." He sighed and just hugged you you guys just cuddled the rest of the night not saying a word.

Niall:(age:14): you said "I just saw him the other day he can't be dead." Niall said "sadly the disease took over him and he couldn't fight it any longer." You didn't want to believe this you just cried and Niall hugged you and said "we'll make it through this." You nodded not saying anything because you couldn't say anything you were so shocked and upset. You never thought this would happen so soon.

Harry:(age:15): you got back from the funeral now it felt more real then ever you couldn't believe he was actually gone you didn't want to believe he's been there for you all your life and now he's gone. You stayed strong for your mom but when you went up to your room you just cried your heart out. Harry came in and cuddled with you it was a comforting slients he said "we'll make it through this." You nodded and said "I just can't believe their both gone so soon." He sighed and said "me either but we'll make it through this." He hugged you tighter and you just cried your self to sleep with Harry by your side the whole time.