You get in a fight with a girl and he breaks you guys apart

Louis:(age:15): you weren't one to get into fights. You were at a signing for 5SOS you were waiting on line with your friend and Louis, a girl cut in front of you, you tapped her shoulder and said "excuse me you cut." She said "no I was here the whole time bitch." You said "no you weren't you cut in front of us." She said "I went to the bathroom she's my friend." The other girl said "I don't even know you bitch."The girl whispered to her "you can't just let me be with you." She said "no."You said "so you did cut." And raised a eyebrow at her she said "what are you going to do about it?" You said "I'm going to get secerity and let them deal with you." You started walking over to secerity when the girl pounced on you and you fell on to the floor, you tried to defend yourself by pushing her off of you but she just kept on punching you and pulling your hair Louis pulled the girl off of you and you tried to get back at her but Louis wouldn't let you he held you back you yelled at her "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!" She screamed back "FOR ALMOST GETTING ME KICKED OUT TO SEE MY IDOLS!!!!" You yelled back "WELL NOW YOU AREN'T MEETING THEM EITHER!!!!" Secerity got her out you went over to first aid with Louis and you're friend the 5SOS boys came over to you and said "what happened back there?" You said "she cut in front of me and she lied about it I was going to tell secerity but then she pounced on me and started beating me up I tried to push her off of me but she was too strong and when she did I was going to get her back but Louis wouldn't let me." Ashton said "you should be thinking that through because if you did fight back you would be out of here too." You said "oh yeah I wasn't thinking that through so thank you Louis." He said "no problem love and no more fights got it." I said "yeah." And you talked to the 5SOS boys the rest of the day.

Niall(age:16): you saw a girl with your boyfriend in the club that you Niall and the boys were in.you weren't one to start a fight but if someone messes with the your boyfriend you will fight back if you need too,you were fuming you went over to her and said "what do you think you are doing?" She said "dancing with my boyfriend." You rose a eyebrow and said "your boyfriend nah sister he's my boyfriend and you know that." She said with her hand on her hip said "was I suppose to know that?" You said "bitch we're the it couple the whole school the whole world knows about us so why don't you leave before I hurt you." She then said "well you won't hurt me if you are wet." She pour her drink on your head you gasped and said "oh you just messed with the wrong girl." She said "come at me." You launched at her and punched her and pulled her hair and she did the same to you Niall came over and grabbed you off of her and held you back the girl said "this isn't over." You said "oh I think it is." Niall took you home and said "seriously over a boy?!?" You said "she was dancing with my boyfriend I wasn't going to let her do that." He said "I'll let this one slide I better not see you fighting anyone ever again understand?" You said "yeah I understand." You got home and cleaned yourself up and went to bed.

Liam:(age:17): you were never a fighter and you never want to be one, you are one of the most sweetest girls ever but some girls were picking on your best friend you walked over to them and said "is there a problem here?" The girl said "yeah she a lier she said she has a boyfriend but she doesn't." You said "and why does that matter to you?" She said "it doesn't but she's lied about a lot of things before like how she meet Liam Payne he's not even your brother he doesn't even love you your just a stunt to get them more famous than they already are and the boys don't love you either."That made your blood boil you tighten your fist and put them in balls and wacked that smirk right off of her face and then said "you have no right to say that about my brother or his friends and me they love me with all my heart you're just jealous of me that's why you said all that and I'm sorry if I broke your nose but you did deserve it bitch."

Then you walked away and she pulled your hair and you went back at her and you guys were full on punching eachother and scratching eachother then someone pulled you off of the girl you looked up and saw Liam he wasn't happy he took you home and in the car he said "explain." You said "she was talking crap about you and me saying I wasn't your sister and I was a stunt and you and the boys didn't love me which I know isn't true at all and she pissed me off and that's not easy to do." He said "I'll let you off with a warn but remeber volience is never the answer and I love you with all my heart." You said "I know and then you hung out with him and the boys after that.

Harry:(age:12): you weren't the one for volience but this girl asked for it she was talking crap about your family so you pounced on her and right now the two of you were at the park on the ground going at each other. Harry pulled you off of her and brought you home and said "that was uncalled for and you know that." You said "I don't like people talking crap about me and defiantly about my family of course I'm going to hurt someone if someone says crap about my family." He sighed and said "I understand but your still grounded for getting in a fight." You nodded understanding. You went straight to your room when you got home.