You surprise him and the boys when you come home from college

*18 in all*

Louis: you were coming home from college today your parents knew but your brother had no idea you were coming home today. You walked into your house and your parents weren't there but you heard voices. You walked into the livingroom and saw the boys and Louis you said "miss me boys." And leaned on the side with your arms cross with a smirk on your face Their heads shot in your driection and they came running to you and tackled you, you giggled and Louis said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too."

Then you guys just talked for the rest of the day about college and how much your enjoying it louis said "how long are you home for?" You said "for a week." He said "well welcome home. You smiled happy to be back with them.

Liam: you came home last night but Liam wasn't there you were on the couch when someone walked in it was Liam and the boys they were talking and you said "hey boys miss me." He turned around quickly and you ran to him and hugged him and he said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." The rest of the day you guys just spent talking with eachother and hanging out. He said "how long are you home for?" You said "2 weeks." He said "welcome home." You smiled and told them all about college and how much your loving it.

Niall: you just got home and Niall and the boys weren't here they were at Louis's house. So you drove over there you got there and parked your car you went up to the front door and knocked on it. Niall answered it and said "what the hell?" You said "surprise." He hugged you tightly and said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too."

Then you walked inside and the boys hugged you and said they missed you too you guys just talk and hung out the rest of the day. He said "how long are you home for?" You said "for a week." He said "welcome home its good to have you home." You smiled and said "it's good to be home." Then you told them about college.

Harry: you were waiting for Harry and the boys to come back to Harry's house he didn't know you were here and neither did the boys. You heard the door open and knew it was then, you said "hello." Harry said "yn!!!" He hugged you and said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." You hugged the others and then you guys just hung out and talked the whole day. He said "how long?" You said "3 weeks." He said "welcome home." You smiled happy to be back with them and you told them all about college and how much fun your having.