You throw a party while hes out and he catches you

Louis(age 18): you were with your friends at your house alone and you knew that wasn't a good idea on Louis part on leave 5 18 year olds in his house alone but your guys were just hanging out but then your friend said "let's have a party." You said "hell no you know how much trouble I'll be in." She said "who said you were going to get caught?" You said "oh I know we are so no." She said "Come on stop being a goody two shoe loosen up a bit." You said "no we are not having a party." She said "to late I already put it on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook." You groaned, then a bunch of people came into the house some was from your grade others were from lower grades you said "I'm dead." Your friend said "lighten up have fun." You said "no this is your fault and I'll be taking the blame for this!!!" You walk up to your room and of course there was a couple making out in there you said "get out get another room!!!" They left quickly and the guy said "fun killer." You turned to him and said "this is my house so you do what I say and I'm not a fun killer!!!" You slammed the door in his face a hour later the music got turned off that's how you knew your brother was home you walked out quietly and Louis said "get.the.hell.out.of.my.house." A girl who you were guessing was a fan said "this isn't your house this is yn's house." He said "she lives with me I'm her brother now leave before I call your parents."They all left  and then saw you and said "you and your friends are cleaning this whole house and your grounded for a month I don't care who's idea it was!!!!" You didn't argue so you did what you were told and handed your phone and laptop to Louis then you guys cleaned for the whole night.

Niall(age 17): Greg was home with you and your friend so you guys wouldn't throw a party but then he had to go and trusted you wouldn't throw a party and you didn't but your friends did and it was at your house so you knew you would also get the blame for this too and it was getting out of hand people were breaking things then the boys and Niall walked in Niall turned off the music and said "everyone get out of my house now!!!!!!" Everyone left but before your friends left Niall said "not so fast you 3." They stopped and walked back in and he said "now I know for a fact yn didn't throw this party so you girls and her are cleaning this whole house." You said "why me." He said "because you allowed them to throw the party in my house and you and your friends are paying for everything that they broke got it!!" You nodded then started cleaning the house with your friends and Niall said "no phone for a week." You sighed and gave it to him the whole night you guys cleaned the house until it was spotless.

Liam(age 16): you weren't the one to throw a party but your friend were so Liam didn't want to leave you guys alone at his house he trusted you but he didn't trust your friends so Lottie and fizzy stayed with you guys because he knew fizzy wouldn't throw a party that's why she was staying with you guys too because he knew Lottie would throw a party he left and you guys were watching a movie and then your friends said "let's invite a couple more people over and have a small party." You and fizzy said at the same time "no." Lottie said "why not it's going to be small." You said "then it will turn into a big one."your friends said "come on it won't." You said "no." They said "pllllleeeeeeassse." You said "fine but only a couple not to many." They said "okay." And called a few but then it turned into a big party and you said "I told you this would happen." Lottie said "lighten up." You said "no because I'm going to get In so much trouble now."

Then Louis and Liam walked in Liam turned off the music and said "get.out.now!!!!!!" Everyone scrambled out you guys tried to blend in but it didn't work Liam said "this is what I was worried about how did you allow this to happen yn and fizzy!!!!" You said "I'm sorry they said it was only going to be a couple people but I knew it was going to end up like this." Liam said "no phone or laptop for a week!!!!" You handed them to him and he said "you girls clean this house until it shines." You guys cleaned to house the rest of the night you guys learned your lesson.

Harry(age 16): you wanted to throw a party so you did but Harry didn't know about it so when he got home with the boys and saw the party he wasn't happy he turned off the music and said to everyone "get out!!!!" Everyone ran out you tried to leave but Harry caught you and said "not so fast missy." You sighed and he said "you are grounded for a week that means no friend no phone or laptop and also means you come straight home from school understand!!!!" You said "yeah." He said "now clean this house then go straight to bed!!!!" You sighed not wanting to make him more mad and cleaned the whole house until it was sparkling, then you went up to you room and went to bed lets just say you learnt your lesson.