You bring your boyfriend with you to the itune radio festiable

Harry(age:16): you and your boyfriend were siting front row watching the boys perform. You guys were having a blast then after the second song ended harry said "tonight my little sister and her boyfriend are here front and center I just want to say treat her right or you'll have to deal with us." Liam said "we'll come after you." Your boyfriend was scared at first but then harry said "we're kidding mate but seriously treat her well or you will have to deal with us if you don't." Your boyfriend nodded and gave them a thumbs up telling them he will you were so embrassed  but happy that you had a proctective brother to protect you.

After they were done performing you guys headed backstage and said to Harry "thank you for embrassing me." He said "what are big brothers for." You giggled and said "you did amazing." He said "thanks." Your boyfriend said the same and then they talked and they got along which you were happy about.

Liam(age:17): you were siting in the front row with your boyfriend. You were enjoying your self when liam said "now tonight my younger sister and her boyfriend are here I just want to tell him to treat her right or he'll have to deal with us." Your boyfriend looked terrified and liam laughed and said "I'm kidding mate but seriously don't hurt her got it or you will have to deal with us." Your boyfriend nodded his head you shook you head you were blushing like mad but happy you had 4 brothers that would have your back.

After their performance you guys headed back stage and you hit Liam's chest he said "ow what was that for?"you said "for embarrassing me but great job tonight." He said "you know you love me." You said "I do." Then the rest of the night your boyfriend and him talked you were happy they got along.

Louis(age:16): you and your boyfriend were siting with lottie and her boyfriend. You guys were having a blast then louis said "tonight both of my sisters have their boyfriends with them and Lottie's boyfriend already knows I mean business he's fine I love the guy but YN's doesn't so listen here mate if you hurt her we hurt you got it." He gave him a thumbs up and he was scared louis smiled and said "good and treat her right." Your boyfriend nodded you were so embrassed but happy you had a older protective brother.

After the show you went backstage and said "thanks tommo for embarrassing me." He said "that's why I'm here little tommo." You smiled and then he talked to your boyfriend the rest of the night and he loves him which you were happy about.

Niall(age15): liam actually notice the two of you in the crowd and said to niall "hey mate I think your sister brought a friend." Niall looked over at the two of you and said "oh you must be the boyfriend." He pointed to your boyfriend and he nodded his head. Niall said "all I have to say is treat her well if you hurt her you'll have to deal with us got it?" Your boyfriend gave him a thumbs up and then niall said "good."niall smiled at you and said "you love me." You said "yeah yeah I do." He laughed and then went back to performing you were happy you had 4 brothers always behind you.

After their performance you headed backstage and said "really?" Niall said "as I said out there you love me." You said "mm." He laughed and then talked to your boyfriend the rest of the night who he liked which you were ok with.