You were kidnapped

Louis:(age:10): you woke up to the sound of someone coming into your room you were about to scream when they covered your mouth and took you and they through you into the back of a white fan they put a rag over your mouth and they put a blindfold over your eyes the next thing you know is you fall asleep.

You wake up and your in a basement and there is no one down there you didn't dare to say a word because you didn't know were you where then you heard footsteps the person walked down and said "glad to see you awake your brother should be here shortly but you won't be able to leave because we want both of you." You said "your a physico." She said "oh honey I just get what I want and that is your family and I'll get you all."  Then she left you tried to get out but she tied you down tight you couldn't let her get the rest of your family she wasn't going to get away with this.

Then someone barged into the house and told her to freeze that was your chance to scream "DOWN HERE!!!" The police came and untied you and said "she didn't hurt you did she?you said "no." They said "good." Then you ran upstairs and saw Louis and the boys you gasped when you saw the boys but ran to Louis he caught you and gave you kisses all over your face you said "lou stop." And giggled he said "I'm so happy your alive." You said "I was only gone for the night how did you guys fine me so quickly?" Harry said "the fans helped us." You saw the fans and said "thank you guys for being insane." They laughed and said "always here to help you guys." You smiled happy to be back with your brother and happy that the boys were actually there they didn't let you out of their sight for weeks.

Liam:(age:11): it's been almost a week since this physco fan took you she kidnapped you when you were home with cherly Liam wasn't home yet you were playing outside when she took you and ever since then she hasn't feed you a lot or gave you a lot of water so you were very weak but you really wanted your brother and cherly to find you soon.

The physico came downstairs where you were and said "looks like he doesn't actually care about you." You we're about to say something when someone said "reapeat that again." It was Liam you gasped she gasped too and said "this is not what it looks like." He said "looks like to me you kidnapped my sister hoping for me to come and now I'm here and you want me to stay but that ain't happening darling now let her go I'll see you in court." She untied you and you ran to Liam he caught you and brought you out of the house and hugged you he never let you go he said "let's get some food in you and something to drink she didn't hurt you right?" You said "no not physically but mentally." He said "don't worry we won't let her get you again."

Then you him cherly and the boys all went to a restaurant to get you some food and Liam didn't let you out of his sight for weeks. You were so happy to be back in your big brother's care.

Niall:(age:12): you've been here for weeks you were walking home from school one day when this physico fan took you and now she is using you as her doll/punching bag she said that you were never going to see Niall again only if he married her you called her a physico and she punched you in the face you called her many things and earned the same thing she didn't even feed you or gave you a little water and not that much food.

Then one day she never came down but the police did and untied you and saw that you were hurt so they took you striaght to the ambulance that's were niall came running over to you he gasped and said "she's not geting away with this no one hurts my little sister." You said "just hold me." He picked you up and hugged you tightly and gave you millions of kisses when you saw the boys were with him you gasped and ran over to them they hugged you and gave you kisses they said "we're so glade you alive and ok." You said "I'm so happy to see you guys." You didn't leave their side all day niall didn't let you leave his sight for at less 6 months you were happy to be back with your brother and the boys you never wanted to see that physico again.

Harry:(age:13): you woke up once again in a basement this has been your life since 4 weeks ago when this so call fan took you from your brother's house you just wanted him and the boys. You didn't want to live this way anymore she barely feed you and she barely gave you water and she always forgot you were down here. It was so dark so cold you just wanted to get out of there.

Someone was coming downstairs it was her she said "guess your brother doesn't actually care about you." You rolled your eyes once again she always did this to you she would verbal abuse you but you didn't give into any of it you knew none of it was true you said to her "once again he's looking for me he can't find this place because it's in the middle of freaking no where." She got close to your face and said "Excatly they will never find us." She went back upstairs and the police finally found her you screamed out in joy you screamed "LOOKS LIKE THEY FOUND YOU BITCH!!!" And you laughed you were so happy you were getting out of here the police said "are yoy ok?" You said "now I'm where's my brother?" They said "outside."

You ran outside to your brother he caught you and gave you many hugs and kissed them you saw the other boys and gasped and they gave you hugs and kisses too. You said "I missed you all so much." Harry said "we missed you too she didn't hurt you right?" You said "no." You saw the girl and said "see you in court."

Then you guys left to get you food harry didn't ever let you out of his sight for months you were fine with that you were just happy to be back with him and the boys.