He threats to send you to live with your parents again

Louis:(age:13): you were in a really bad reble stage right now you would fight people party sneak out and do so much more that made louis pissed one night you took it to far you and your friend decided to run away you guys were missing for 2 days and this was the last straw for Louis he said "if you're not going to change I'll send you back to Dad and he can deal with you." You said "'no I'll change please don't send me back to Dad you know we don't get along ever since mom died." He said "I know that's why I won't but you have to change got it?" You said "yeah I got it I will I promise." You got grounded for a week and you did change not wanting to go back with your dad.

Liam:(age:14): you've been drinking and smoking a lot these pass couple of months because you got bullied and it took the pain away you didnt tell Liam this because you didn't want to worry him. Once again he caught you smoking he said "stop this now or your going back to live with mom and dad." You said "I'll stop it just please don't send me back to them we don't get along you know that the reason I'm doing this is because I'm geting bullied I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry." He said "I'll help you through this just please change." You said "I will." You got grounded for a month and after that you did change happy you got to stay.

Niall:(age:15): you hung out with the wrong group of friends niall didn't like them tonight was a school night and your friends were going to a concert and you wanted to go you asked Niall and he said no so you snuck out to the concert turns out it was a 5SOS concert and they caught you and brought you to Niall, niall was not happy this wasn't the first time you snuck out either he said "you got to stop doing this I swear I will send you back to live with mom or dad." You said "no please I'll change I'll find a new group of friends just please don't send me back to mom or dad." He said "ok I trust you your grounded for 2 weeks by the way." You nodded and you did change you were happy to still be living with your brother and to have a new group of friends.

Harry:(age:16): you got home pass your crefew for the 6 time this week and you knew Harry wasn't happy about this. He said "you got to stop this or else I will send you back with mom." You said "no please you know I can't be in that house there's to many memories." Harry said "then come home on time ok?" You said "I will." He said "your grounded for a week no car until then and no friends." You said "ok." From then on you came home right on the dot of your crewfew you were happy to still be with your brother.