He takes you to a 5SOS concert

Harry:(age:17): you were so excited today Harry was taking you and your 3 best friends to see 5SOS you guys were so excited and you guys also got VIP tickets which you've gotten before but your friends haven't they never experienced it before. You guys got into the concert and went backstage you've met the boys before but your friends haven't so you were okay you just went straight up to them and your friends super nervous. It was you guys turn you went first and your friends followed you hugged each of them and said "hi boys nice seeing you guys again it's been a while." They said "hi yn how are you? Yeah it has been."You said "good how are you boys doing?"They said "good." And little did your friends know you and Calum were dating so you guys had all access to backstage once the other fans left you guys stayed with the boys and hung out with them.Then you guys headed to your seats which were front row and center you wish the boys lucked and gave Calum a peak on the lips your friends were shocked and you said "see told you I wasn't lying." You guys went to your seat and the show started you guys loved it and had a blast.After the show you guys hung out with the 5sos boys the rest of the night you and your friend had so much fun that night it was a night you guys were going to remember forever.

Niall:(age:16): you and your friends were heading to a 5sos concert and of course your awesome big brother Niall was coming with you guys too.you friends didn't know that you and Luke were best friends. You guys got to the concert and went backstage you said hi to all the boys and gave them hugs and Luke said "so these are the girls I hear so much about?" You said "yes this Yfn,yfn, and yfn." He said "nice to meet you girls." They said "your the guy she always talks about 24/7?!?!"He said "yeah that's me." You blushed embarrassed he chuckled and hugged you and said "you know I love you." You smiled at him They were speechless, then you guys just hung out with the boys. You guys then had to go to your seats which were front row and center. You guys had a blast at the concert.After the concert you guys hung out with the boys the rest of the night you guys had so much fun that night.

Liam:(age:18): you and Ashton are going out but your friends didn't know that or didn't believe you they thought you were joking. So Liam took you and your friends to see them on tour, you guys got there and headed backstage you ran to Ashton and he picked you up and spun you around he put you down and kissed your lips he didn't care if your brother was watching Liam was fine with it so it was fine. Your friends saw and where god smacked Ashton said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." Your friends said "you weren't lying we didn't believe you." You said "of course I'm not I would never lie to you guys." They were shocked, you guys hung out backstage and then headed to your seats which were front row and center you guys had a blast at the concert then afterwards you guys spent the night with the boys clubbing and going back to their hotel it was a night to remember.

Louis:(age:13): you were missing the 5sos boys so Louis decided to surprise you and your friends with tickets to see them he told your friends but didn't tell you. You guys got to the venue and waited online to meet the boys, it was your turn you gasped and smiled big and ran to Michael who caught you and hugged you he said "I missed you." You said "I missed you too." You guys hung out with the boys until they had to go on stage.You guys headed to your seats which were front row and center you guys had so much fun.After the concert you guys hung out with the boys you were so happy and grateful for  Louis he was the best brother ever you loved him so much and your friends had so much fun too.