He goes with you to get your halloween costume

Liam:(age:16): you and your friends wanted to go as bunny rabbits for Halloween. You and Liam headed to the store you walked in and saw the costume your friends were getting it was called the slutty bunny. Liam saw the one you picked out and said "hell no im not letting you out of the house in that." You said "my friends are wearing the same thing." He said "I don't care your getting the one next to it." You said "but Liam it's called a group costume I can't wear a different one. I have to match with them." He said "you'll still match with them just in a outfit I approve." You sighed and said "fine." You got the one he picked out for you, you paid for it and then you guys left. Your friends still said you looked fine in it and it matched.

Louis:(age:17): you and your friend decided to go as police officers. You and Louis went to the store and you found the one you guys were going to wear. Louis looked at it and then looked at you and said "you think I'm going to pay for that?" You said "yeah what's wrong with it?" He said "think this through." You looked at it and said "fine I'll get the one next to it." He said "there you go much better." He paid for it and you guys left. Your friends did still match with you so it all worked out.

Niall:(age:18): you and your friends were going as models you were going as Gigi you got a tight white dress Niall said "nope." You said "this is what I need for my costume." He said "I'm not paying for that and I'm not letting you wear that." You said "fine." And then picked out another one and he said "perfect." He paid for your dress and you guys left. You still looked fabulous.

Harry:(age:12): you were going as a lady bug you picked out what you needed and he paid for it he approved of the outfit because you knew better not to pick an outfit that he won't approve. And your friends picked the same one so it all worked out.