You the boys and 5sos boys play truth or dare

Louis:(age:16): you were up in your room when someone knocked on your door, you said "come in." Liam walked in and said "want to come play truth or dare with us?" You said "yeah sure." He said "great." You guys headed downstairs and you sat in between Liam and Calum, Louis said "okay lads since my sister is playing please play clean." You rolled your eyes and said "I'm old enough to handle anything they ask me to do." Louis said "fine." Luke went first he picked you and said "YN truth or dare." You said "truth." Because you figured that was he safest choice. He said "do you have a crush on any boys?" That got all the boys attentions they were all waiting for you to answer you blushed and whispered "yes." Louis said "who?" You said "this guy in my gym class name lucas." Harry said "we'll have to meet this lucas." You said "maybe one day."

Then you said "Michael truth or dare?" Michael said "dare." You said "I dare you to run outside in only your boxers." He said "okay." He took off his clothes and ran outside in your front yard in only his boxers you guys were laughing hysterically.

Liam:(age:17): you walked into the house you just got back from your friends house the boys and 5SOS boys were there Niall said "hey YN want to play truth or dare with us?" You said "hey guys and yeah sure." You sat in between Niall and Harry, Liam said "now it has to be clean." You rolled your eyes and said "no it doesn't it can be dirty." Liam said "fine but don't come crying to me if they make you do something you don't want to do." You said "I can take it." It was Michael's turn he turned to you and said "YN truth or dare." You said "dare." He said "I dare you to go make out with calum." Michael knew you had a crush on calum you said to Michael "I hate you." He said "you have to do it." you got up and went over to Calum and peaked his lips then pulled away and then he pulled you closer to you and you guys had a make out session then Liam said "okay that's enough." You guys pulled away and then it was your turn and you said "Calum truth or dare." He said "truth." you said "do you like me?" He said "yeah I love you I have loved you since we first met." You said "I love you too." He then kissed your lips again and Liam said "I approve of you guys dating but don't hurt her hood or we'll hurt you." He said "I would never in a million years." You smiled happy you finally got him.

Niall:(age:18): You were playing truth or dare with the boys and 5SOS boys it was Calum's turn he said to Luke "Luke truth or dare." He said "dare." Calum said "I dare you to take off your Shirt and let YN sit on your lap for the rest of the game and kiss her neck." Your eyes went wide and you froze, Luke took off his shirt and you went over to him and sat on his lap he then kiss your neck you blushed and hid your face in your hands Louis said "someone's in love." You said "shut up Lou." Niall was the only person in the room that didn't know you liked Luke but all the other boys did. Niall said to you "Do you like him?" You shrug your shoulders and said "I don't know maybe." Niall said "I'll allow you guys to date but Hemmings you better not hurt her got it." Luke said "I would never hurt her." He smiled at you and you smiled back.Then Luke went and Calum had to run around the whole house with out pants or a shirt on he was only in his socks and boxers it was so funny you guys couldn't stop laughing.

Harry:(age:14): You were palying truth or dare with the boys and 5SOS boys it was your turn you said "Harry I dare you to post a picture on Instagram and twitter of you with your new hair." He said "do I have too?" You said "if your going to forfeit then you have to do something even more embarrassing." He sighed and said "fine." He took out his phone and took a selfie and posted it on Instagram and twitter. He showed it to you and you said "good the fans will be pleased now." He said "yeah I know."

Then he picked Niall and Niall picked dare and he had to eat a whole jar of very hot peppers it was so funny because he couldn't drink any milk and when he was allowes to he chugged down the whole carter and then Harry told him to go get more. Then you made Ashton go to a fans House say a quick Hi and then run away the funny part about that is that the fan chased him back to the house you and the others were cracking up. You guys were having a blast playing this game.

one direction BSMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें