He buys you your first cell phone

Louis:(age:12): all your siblings had a phone but you since you were still young. You didn't really mind but when all your friends had one you did feel left out. You got home and you walked over to Louis and said "hey Louis my favorite brother in The Whole wide world I have a question for you when do you think I can get a phone?" He said "right now." You said "what are you serious?" He handed you a iPhone 6 you smiled and gasped and said "oh my gosh thank you so much I love you!!!" You hugged him and he said "no problem sis love you too." You were so happy.

Liam:(age:13): you really wanted a phone but your parents wouldn't let you get one since you didn't live with them. They said that Liam would have to get it for you since you lived with him. You got home from your parents house and said "hey li how are you doing today?" He said "here you go." He handed you a iPhone 7 you said "oh my gosh Liam how did you know I wanted a phone?!?!?" He said "mom and dad told me so I got you one." You hugged him and said "thank you so much I love you!!!" He said "'anything for you love." You were so happy.

Niall:(age:14): you were the only one out of your friends that didn't have a phone because your parents thought you didn't need one when you did need one. You got home from school and Niall handed you a box you said "what is this?" He said "open it." You opened it and it was the iPhone6s you screamed you were so happy you hugged him and said "thank you so much I love you so much!!!" He said "no problem sis anything for you love you too." You were so happy.

Harry:(age:15): you didn't really want a phone yet until you saw all the things that you can do on a phone then you really wanted one. You were in your room when Harry came upstairs and handed you a box you opened it and found the iPhone7 you screamed and hugged Harry you were so happy you said "thank you so much h I love you to the moon and back!!!" He said "no problem sis love you too." You were so happy that you finally had a phone.