His house catchs on fire while your home alone

Liam:(she:11): you were home alone cooking dinner you went to watch tv while it cooked and Liam should be home in any mintue you smelt smoke and ran into the kitchen it was up in flames you gasped and ran out of the house as fast as you could you got his dogs out and bear then you called 911 and told them that the house was on fire they said the firemen are on their way once they got there Liam and cherly arrived home and saw the kitchen and said "are you ok?" You said "yeah I'm sorry about your kitchen I was trying to cook dinner and then it went up in flames." Liam said "I don't care about the kitchen we can replace that all I care is that your safe and not hurt." You said "yeah I'm fine and so is bear." Cheryl said "good."

Then they called a guy to come redo the kitchen and they told you to never cook again when their not home and you said "ok I won't I learned my leasson." Liam said "good."

Louis:(age:12): lottie was having a party then her friends were smoking in the house you knew this was going to cause a fire so you told them to do it outside but of course their not going to listen to a little 12 year old kid.

Then it happened the house caught on fire everyone got out safely but lottie knew she was going to be in a lot of trouble louis and Eleanor came home and said "what happened?" You said "Lottie's friends were smoking in your house and one of them dropped one and it caught on fire." He said "are you guys ok?" You said "yeah I'm." Louis said to lottie "your not having anymore parties at my house got it?" She said "yup got it."

Then they called a guy to fix their living room.

Niall:(age:13): you were baking cookies and Niall was in the studio you went to the bathroom and when you came out the oven was in flames you ran out of the house and calledd 911 the firemen came and put the fire out niall came home and said "are you alright?" You said "yeah I'm fine sorry about the oven." He said "I'll get a new one. As long as your ok that's all that matters." You guys went out and got a new oven.

Harry:(age:14): you and your friends were using hair spare and your friend smokes she took out the lighter and it got into the hairspare and the room caught on fire you guys ran out of the house and called 911 and when the firemen came Harry pulled in and said "are you girls ok?" You said "yeah sorry about my room." He said "it's fine as long as you girls are ok that's all that matters."he called a guy to fix your room for the night you spent it in Harry's room.