A 5SOS boy catches you with a guy

Louis(age 13): you and your boyfriend that Louis had no clue about were walking in the park then you saw calum you hid behind your boyfriend and your boyfriend said "what are you doing babe?" You said "hiding." He said "why and from who?" You said "my brother's friend because I don't want him seeing me with you because he'll tell and question me."

Then calum started walking over to the both of you and calum said "yn." You slowly step out behind your boyfriend and gave him a nervous smile calum said "who's the boy?" And looked your boyfriend up and down you sighed and said "my boyfriend please don't tell Louis I'll tell him when I'm ready." He said "fine I won't but you will." You sighed and said "fine when I get home I'll tell him." He smiled and said "good treat her well." Then he left and you guys walked back to your house not ready for the scene that's about to go down.

Harry:(age 12): you and your best guy friend were at the park together and you saw Ashton by the way your best guy friend is gay. He came over to the two of you and said "who is this ms. YN?" He said looking him up and down You said "my best guy friend he's gay." He said "oh so this is the famous lucas is it?" Lucas said "yes sir I'm him." He said "well nice to meet you and does Harry know your here?" He said towards you, you said "yes I told him me and lucas were heading to the park." He said "okay well nice meeting you Lucas and nice seeing you again YN." You guys said bye then he left and you guys just walked around the park.

Liam(age 11): you and your crush were at the mall walking around Liam wasn't to far behind because you guys were still young to go to the mall by your self you saw Michael from 5SOS there and he said "hey little Payne, big Payne let you come here with a guy all alone?" He asked with a raised eyebrow you said "hi Mikey and no he's behind us he just hadn't caught up to us yet." He said "oh good so he knows about this." You said "yeah he would never let me go alone to the mall with a guy and you know that." Michael said "that's true but you know it's only because he's tring to protect you right?" You said "yeah I know." Michael said "well nice seeing you  YN and..." Nick said "Nick." And shook Michael's hand and Michael said "and Nick see you guys around." You both said bye and he left and you guys contuide to walk around the mall.

Niall(age 14): your guy friend got you tickets to see 5SOS you were so happy but Niall had to come with you guys since you guys need a ride and plus he loved them too you were fine with it since Niall loves Blake and Blake loves him. Your guy friend Blake got you guys backstage passes too you were so happy.Right now you guys were waiting to meet the 5SOS boys even know you already know them but Blake didn't know that you didn't feel the need to tell him. It was yours and Blake turn to meet them Luke looks at you and Blake and asked "who's the guy?" And looked him up and down You said "my friend Blake." He said "oh nice to meet you and Niall allows this?" He asked with a raise eyebrow you said "yeah Niall's over there and he knows him he loves him." Luke waves at Niall and Niall waves back.

Then you guys took pictures and Luke said "he's a nice guy don't lose him." You said "thanks and I won't." Then you guys said bye and headed to your seats for the concert.