You have a anexity attack

Harry:(age:14): you were at a sleep over with your friends having a blast but once it was time for bed none of you went to sleep which you were greatful for because you knew you wouldn't be able to go to sleep because you can't sleep at other peoples houses you are fine at the boys houses and your brothers but you can never sleep at friend's houses or else you'll have a anexity attack.

All your friends were asleep and the room was black your chest started getting tighter and you breathing picking up and you called Harry he picked up on the first ring and said "on my way." He knew you had anexity he got there 10 mintues later and your friend's mom called you down you said "thank you and sorry I just don't feel well." She said "it's fine love we understand feel better." You guys left you got in the car and your chest opened up and you could breath again and you said "I couldn't  do it I thought I could but I couldn't."Harry said "I knew you wouldn't  be able to do it I understand the boys are sleeping over at our house so I was still up." You said "okay." You got inside and sat next to Niall on the couch he pulled you in for a side hug your anexity instally went away when you got home.

Liam:(age:14): you were Cosaphobic you were in a elevator with your friends at the mall and it got stuck you started having a anexity attack and said "no no no this can't be happening it can't be stuck." Thank goodness you guys were on the second floor so you weren't that high up you were freaking out and your friends knew you had anexity so they expect this to happen. You guys were only stuck for a couple of mintues but to you it felt like forever once they fixed it you ran out and to your surprise Liam was there you hugged him and he hugged you back and said "breath your out now just breath." Figuring you were stuck in the elevator and noticing your form you got back to normal and you were fine but you said to your friends that your going to stay with Liam and cherly and they understood they said bye and then you Liam and cherly all went home and watched movies for the rest of the day.

Niall:(age:13): you hated when Niall had to leave because of his job you always had anexity attacks when he's away or when any of the boys were away and they were going away for the weekend and couldn't bring you because it was work related Niall said "we'll be home as soon as possible okay." You nodded and hugged him and the other boys Danielle,cherly and Lottie were staying with you, you thought you would be fine you lasted through firday and Saturday but on Sunday you couldn't handle it anymore your chest started tighten and your breathing got on even the girls knew this was going to happen they said "the boys will be here any mintue just breath and calm down." You focused on you breathing then the boys came home you ran to Niall and hugged him he said "you're okay just breath we're home." You started breathing normally again and your chest open you said "I almost made it the whole weekend but today I couldn't." He said "it's okay princess we understand."

Then you and the boys just watched tv the rest of the day you were happy they were home.

Louis:(age:12): you hated being home alone you always had anexity attacks when you were home alone because you think they forget about you that's why you can't stay home alone to long and Louis, the boys and your family all knew that but right at this moment you were having one because no one was home you were all alone for a long time and you couldn't do it.

Then Louis and the boys walked in and you ran to Louis and he hugged you and said "your okay your okay now." Your breathing evened out and your chest opened and he said "I'm going to kill Lottie I told her to stay with you until I got back." He went into the kitchen and called Lottie and yelled at her for leaving you home alone he was not happy with her. You just sat on the couch with Liam and you guys all watched a movie and ate junk food the rest of the day you were happy they were home.