You get your belly button Pierced

Louis(Age 14): You and your friend wanted to get your belly buttons Pierced her parents agreed and so did yours so louis and your friends mom was taking the both of you to the place to get it done you were nervous. Louis wasn't all for this but he does anything to make you happy,Your friend went first once she was done she said "it's not as bad as you think." You said "okay."

Then it was your turn you laid on the table and he put the marker on you belly button and the alcohol you held louis's Hand the whole time then the guy put the needle in your belly button you squeezed louis hand tighty. After you were done the person told you how to clean it, you left your shirt up letting it show you saw lottie and fizzy they said "nice bling YN." You said "thanks." Then you guys headed home.

Liam(age 14): your parents agreed to let you get your belly button priced and since you lived with liam he was taking you sophia was coming with you for support. You got there and you were nervous liam signed the papers and then you guys waited to get called back. The guy called you back and you layed down on the table and held Liam's hand you squeezed it hard once the needle went into your belly button.

After you were done the guy went over how to clean it, then you guys headed home the boys were there you had your shirt up because it hurt once you tried to put it over it.once you walked in and louis said "nice bling and I'm surprised payno over here approved of it  ." You said "thanks and I asked my parents because I knew he wouldn't approve of it but my parents did." Louis laughed and said "smart thinking there little one." You smiled Then just hung out with the boys for the rest of the day.

Harry(age 16): your parents were finally letting you get your belly button Pierced. You were excited harry was taking you, you got to the place and harry signed the papers then you waited after a couple of mintues the guy came out you went back and layed on the table you held Harry's hand.

After the guy marked on your belly button he put the needle through you yelped and squeezed Harry's hand tightly after you were done the guy told you how to clean it after that you guys headed to the studio. Lottie was there she said "nice bling there yn." You had you shirt up a little and said "thanks." Then you hung out with her until the boys were done.

Niall(age 17): your parents were all for it and niall promised you on your 17th birthday you could get one so here you were at the place with niall as he's signing the papers you were super nervous. The guy called you back and got everything ready you held Niall's hand tightly.

After it was done the guy told you how to clean it, then you guys headed over to Louis's house becaue he has invited all the boys and girls over you guys walked in you had your shirt up above the pricing because it hurt when you put your shirt over it,sophia said "looks good." You said "thanks." Then just hung out with the girls the rest of the night and talked.