You shoplift and get caught

Louis:(age:14): your friend dared you to take sunglasses that you really wanted but didn't have money for you never did something like this before you took the sunglasses and put it in your pocket you felt a hand on you shoulder and saw secerity they took you to a room you waited Until your brother came to get you. You knew he wouldn't be happy at all. Louis walked in and saw you and the police officer said "sir your sister was taking these sunglasses and she didn't pay for them." Louis said "I'm so sorry for her behavior she's never done this before but this wont happen again." You said "yeah it won't I promise." He said "okay your free to go."

The car ride was quiet when you got home you went up to your room louis came up and said "why?" You said "my friend dared me too." He said "don't let your friends tell you what to do your grounded for a week." You said "ok." Then he left and you just sat in your room.

Liam:(age:15): you were a good kid you didn't do anything bad but you really wanted this movie but didn't have to money. So you took it, and started walking out of the store but someone caught you and brought you to a room you had to wait until your brother came and got you.  He walked in and looked at you he wasn't happy with you he apologized to the people for what you did you guys left when you got home he said "why?" You said "because I wanted the movie but I didn't have to money." He said "next time just wait until you have the money your grounded for a week." You said "ok." You went upstairs and you were in your room.

Niall:(age:16): you wanted more makeup but didn't have enough money. So you decided to just take it since you were in a rebel phase because of your parents divorce took a toll on you so you took it and put it in your pocket and tried to walk out but the Clark caught you and brought you in a back room and you gave him your brother's number and he called your brother. Your brother came and gave you a look, he the apologized for your behavior and you said sorry and then you guys left you got home and Niall said "look I get your upset that mom and dad aren't going to be together but don't start acting out ok your grounded for a week." You said "ok I'm sorry I won't do it again this is just hard for me." He said "I know."

Then I went into my room for the week.

Harry:(age:17): you stole a apple from the store because you didn't have any food for breakfast and you didn't want to pay for it because you were in a rush. But the Clark caught you. You went into a room and gave the Clark your brother's number he called him once he arrived he apologized for what you did and you did too.

Then you guys left he said "why?" You said "I was in a rush and I wanted a apple so I stole it I wasn't thinking I'm sorry." He said "your grounded for a week." You said "okay." You went up to your room for the rest of the night.