You get in a fight with one of your siblings and it gets physical

Louis:(age:12): you were jelous of your sister Lottie because she was moving out with her boyfriend and she was perfect and she had a job then there was you who was stuck in this house geting compared to her and people want you to be like her. You haven't said a word to Lottie she said "look I know you're jealous but you don't have to give me The silent treatment." You said "yes I do because everyone loves you and no one loves me and everyone wants me to be like you." She said "tell them you're not like me and people love you." You said "I have they don't listen to me they don't even care about me so what's the point of trying." Lottie said "they do love you and care about you." You rolled your eyes and said "just leave and enjoy your oh so perfect life." She said "no not until you stop judging yourself." You said "you know what I'm not you're just being a bitch a perfect bitch like always!!!"She said "you're just jelous!!!" You said "whatever I don't care anymore!!!" She turned me around and you said "don't touch me!!!" And you got close to her face and then Louis walked in and said "whoa what's going on here?" Lottie said "she's being jelous of me as usual." He said "yn you know you are perfect and you don't have to be like her I love you for the way you are and so does dan." You said "I believe you."Then you him and Lottie spent time together and for once you and Lottie got along.

Liam:(age:13): you were wearing a crop top and your older sister did not want you wearing it so right now you guys were arguing over it and then she said "you're a hoe if you wear that out in public!!" You punched her right in the face she did the same and then Liam walked in and pull the two of you guys off each other he said "what is going on here?!?!" You said "she called me a hoe for wearing this shirt." Liam said "Ruth that doesn't make her a hoe just let her wear the damn shirt and leave her alone." She said "find but if she gets rapped that's her own fault." Liam looked at you and you said "she deserved that punch." He said "no she didn't go apologize to her now and change your shirt."You said "ok." You apologized to her and she did too but you didn't get to go out that night because of what you did.

Niall:(age:14): you pulled a little prank on your brother Greg but he didn't like that so now you guys were fighting over it you were going to walk away when he tripped you, you gasped and said "do you want to go?!?" He said "bring it you won't." Then niall walked in with Louis and niall stepped in between you too and said "it was a little prank Greg there was no harm no foul grow up." You said "he tripped me." Niall said "was that nessary Greg? How old are you stop acting like a child the both of you."He said "no I'm sorry." You said "it's fine but don't expect me to be talking to you tonight." You went up to your room.

Harry:(age:15): it was always Gemma this Gemma that Gemma can have this Gemma did that you were getting so annoyed by it and Gemma could tell she said "if you did something you would get as much praise as I do." You said "I do a lot they just don't see it because their to focus on you all the time!!" She said "because I actually do stuff unlike you who does nothing!!!" You said "I do stuff I do a lot of things leave me alone!"Then you were about to walk away when she pulled your hair you said "what was that for?!?" She said "for trying to be better than me!!" You said "I'm not trying to be better than you!!" You we're about to slap her but harry caught your hand and said "stop it both of you are great people and achieve a lot so don't put eachother down." Gemma said "ok I'm sorry yn." You said "it's ok I'm sorry too." You guys hugged and everything was good.