You're dating shawn mendes

Louis:(age:17): you and Shawn have been dating for a week now and he's been by your side through this tough time that you and your family is going through. Louis hasn't met him yet but today he was going to meet him today.Louis walked in and saw Shawn and said "you must be Shawn I'm Louis yn's brother nice to meet you." He shook his hand and Shawn said "nice to meet you too."Louis said "treat her well if you don't you have to deal with me got it and you'll have to also deal with my friends." He said "yeah I got it don't worry I'll protect her and treat well don't worry." You smiled at him and he smiled back you were happy that Louis accepted you guys. Then you guys just hung out the rest of the day.

Liam:(age:17): you were at the iheart radio festival with your friends and Liam of course because he didn't want you guys going along. You got VIP passes so you guys headed backstage you saw Shawn and ran over to him and jumped on his back he was scared at first then but then he noticed it was you and said "you scared me." You giggled and said "when don't I." He said "true." Liam said "so this is the guy you talk a lot about and I mean a lot." You blushed and Shawn shook Liam's  hand and said "I'm Shawn you must be Liam your friends with Niall right?" Liam said "yeah that's me nice to meet you treat her right if you don't you have to go through me and Niall." He said "don't worry I will I love her." You smiled at her and he said "keep her happy." He said "I will." You were so happy. Then you guys talked and took pictures Liam loved him which you were happy about.

Niall:(age:17): Shawn was coming over to record songs with Niall. He didn't know yet that you guys were dating you were planing on telling him when he got here. You were nervous the doorbell rung you got it and you said "hey." He said "hey." And peaked your lips Niall walked in and said "hey mate." And gave him a bro hug he said "hey." You said "Niall I have something to tell you." He said "you guys are dating." You said "how did you know?" He said "I've seen social media." You said "oh." He said "I approve you just have to treat her right or you'll have to go through me and the others." Shawn said "I will don't worry." You smiled at him happy that Niall approved. Then you guys just talked as they worked.

Harry:(age:17): you were at a party with Harry and saw Shawn there you went over to him and said "hi." Really loud He jumped and said "you scared me." You laughed and said "I know." He said "what are you doing here?" You said "I'm here with my brother." Shawn said "oh who's your brother?" Then Harry walked over and said "hi you must be Shawn right?" Shawn shook his hand and said "yeah that's me." He said "I approve treat her well." Shawn said"I will don't worry." You smiled at him and you were happy that Harry approved of the two of you. Then you guys just talked and hung out the rest of the night Harry liked him which you were happy about.