Your brother finds out your dating one of the 5SOS boys

*Age 18 in All*

Louis:(Ashton): Louis wasn't home right now so you decided to invite Ashton over for a movie night. You waited until he came there was a knock at the door you got it. It was ashton you smiled and got the door he walked in and smiled at you, you said "hey." He said "hey." And peaked your lips you guys sat on the couch and cuddled and watched a movie. You fell asleep on Ashton you were woken up when someone said "what the hell?" It was Louis you jumped and said "this isn't what it looks like." Louis said "so you're not dating him?" You said "how did you know we're dating?" He said "well it's obvious since you guys were watching a movie together with the lights off I approve Irwin just don't hurt you if you do I hurt you got it?"Ashton said "I won't I promise." Louis said "I trust you."Then he went upstairs and you guys continue to watch the movie.

Liam:(luke): you guys were in LA at a beach you were tanning when someone was blocking your sun you lowered your sunglasses and saw luke and smiled he sat next to you on the towel and said "you didn't tell me you were going to be here?" You said "I didn't know you were going to be here." He said "I was at the studio but then the boys wanted to come here." Then you heard calum yell "GET SOME LUKE!!!" You blushed and said "shut up my brother is here." Calum came over and said "you still didn't tell him?" You said "not yet I will."Then Liam and the others came over, Liam said "I knew it I approve just don't hurt her I trust you." Luke said "don't worry I won't hurt her." Then you guys just chilled the rest of the day.

Niall:(Michael): you were at the studio with your brother when someone came behind you and wrapped their arms around you waist. You turned around and saw Michael you smiled and said "hey." He said "hey." Then he peaked your lips and then you sat next to him until he had to go in and record his part. Niall walked out and said "I approve of you too just don't hurt her ok." Michael said "I won't but how did you know?" Niall said "I've seen the way you look at her." You said " your fine with us?" He said "yeah I know him and he's a great guy." You were happy he approved of you guys you were so happy with him.

Harry:(calum): you were walking back from school calum decided to come pick you up. You guys got to the house and Harry said "I knew it." You said "how did you know?" He said "I've seen the way he looks at you I approve and I'm happy for the two of you." Calum said "don't worry I won't hurt her I promise." Harry said "I know you're good for her."Then you guys walked inside and you did homework then you guys chilled.