You get badly injuried while your with another boy

Louis:(age:13): you were at the park with Liam and your friends since Louis was spending time with Danielle. You were fooling around with your friends you were climbing down a tree when you slip and fell the last thing you saw was your friends running to get Liam then you blacked out.You woke up and you were in a white room you goraned and saw that Louis, Danielle and the other boys were there you saw Louis was next to you and said "Louis." He woke up and saw you were awake and hugged you gently and said "thank gosh your awake." The doctor came in and said "glade to see your awake YN you were in a comma for 3 days and also had to have surgery on your arm you are very lucky to still be here." You smiled and he left Liam came over to you said "this wouldn't have happened if I was watching you more carefully I'm so sorry." You said "this is not your fault this is my own stupidy for climing the tree in the first place." You gave him and hug and Louis signed you out and took you home he didn't let you do anything until you were 100% better.

Liam:(age:14): you were with Louis and you guys were playing a game called real fruits Ninja which wasn't a good idea you were using a knife but then you missed the fruit and cut your finger Louis was quick to get you towels for your finger and he drove you to the hospital. You guys got there and they stiches up your finger with 10 stiches. Liam came in with cherly and asked "what happened?" You said "I asked Louis if we can play real fruit ninjas and he said no then I begged him and he gave in and told me to be careful and I was but then I missed a pice of fruit and sliced open my finger but I'm fine now." Liam said "you are never playing that game again understand." You said "yes I understand and Louis it isn't your fault it was mine I should have listen to you in the first place." Louis said "yeah you should have I told you, you would get hurt karma." You said "I know I'm sorry for not listening to you." He said "just for now on listen to me okay?" You said "okay." Then you guys headed home and Liam didn't let you do anything even know you were perfectly fine to do things but he didn't want you doing anything until your finger was 100% better.

Niall:(age:16): you guys were at a party and Niall was there too but Harry was there when  someone pushed you and you fell into a lamp and burnt your shoulder on the light bold you screamed and Harry came rushing over and took you to the hospital once you got there Harry told Niall what happened, and the doctor bandaged you up then Niall came running in and said "what happened?" You said "a girl pushed me into a lamp and I burnt my shoulder on the light bold." Then you guys went home and he didn't let you do anything until you were better.

Harry:(age:17): you were drunk and at a party with Niall and the 5SOS boys you were walking home when you tripped over a rock and landed on a rock and cracked your head open. You blacked out and once you woke up you were in a white room you goraned and Harry was next to you, you asked "what happened?" He said "you were drunk and you fell and cracked your head open." Niall said "I'm sorry I took you to that party if I haven't taken you there then it would have never happened." You said "it was my fault ni I was the one that was stupid and got drunk don't blame your self." You gave him and hug and Harry then signed you out and took you home.Once you got home he did everything for you until you were better.