You cheat on your boyfriend

Liam:(Age:16): you didn't know what you were doing this guy from your school was flirting with you and you knew it was wrong but he was so nice and so cute you just fell for him but you knew you already had a boyfriend and he knew that too that's why he was surprised when you kissed him and so was your boyfriend right now you were walking home from school you walked inside and went striaght to your room and just cried. Someone knocked on your door you said a quiet come in the person walked in it was Liam he said "what's wrong sweetie?" You said "I did something really stupid I kissed another guy while YBN was there and then he broke up with me and its all my fault." He hugged you and said "oh baby why did you do it?" You said "I wasn't thinking he was just so nice and cute I couldn't help myself." He said "well I think you should go apolgize to YBN and maybe he'll take you back but remember this for next time don't kiss other boys okay?" You said "okay thank you li." He said "no problem." Then he left and you went to talk to YBN and he understood it was a mistake and you guys got back together.

Louis:(age:17): you were at a party and of course there was alcohol there and you had a boyfriend but you being drunk out of your mind decided  to have sex with a guy from your school who was also drunk. When your friend drove you home you went striaght to bed not thinking striaght, you woke up the next morning and remebered what happened last night you guys also forgot protection you said "I'm dead." You walked downstairs and Louis was there with the boy from last night Louis said "tgn here said you forgot something last night care to explain." He was holding your panties you said "it was a druken mistake." Louis said "did you learn anything from me but at less I didn't have a girlfriend when I did it and I was older than 17 years old what the hell where you thinking!!!" You said "I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking!" Louis said "your grounded but first go apolgize to YBN and I swear if your pregnant your not coming out of this house until it's out!!" You went over to your boyfriend's house and apolgize to him but you found out he did the same thing you did you went home and told Louis and he said "wow that was easy then for you but your still grounded." You stayed in your room the rest of the day.

Niall:(age:18): It was a dare but then it turned into a make out session your boyfriend pulled you off of the guy and said "how could you and in front of me!!!" You said "I'm sorry I got caught up in the moment." He said "we're over!!" You went home and sat in your room Cring Niall came in and confronted you and asked "what happened?" You said "we were playing truth and dare and I had to kiss another guy and we got caught up in the moment and had a make out session and YBN I said I was sorry but he broke up with me still." Niall said "now you learned not to that." You said "yeah I learned."you and Niall just cuddled together.

Harry:(age:15): you were at a school dance and a guy kissed you, you think it was your boyfriend kissed back but then he got pulled off of you you were about to say hey but then saw it was your boyfriend you said "YBN I'm sorry I thought It was you please forgive me I didn't mean to cheat on you." He said "I understand it is hard to see in here and I did kiss another girl but it was accident I thought it was you." You said "so are we even now?" He said "yeah but promise me not to kiss any other boys?" You said "yeah I promise and promise me not to kiss any other girls?" He said "yeah I promise and your brother caught me doing that and almost killed me." You rolled your eyes and saw Harry and walked over to him and said "it was a mistake I did the same." Harry said "you guys are even now." You said "yeah." And then enjoyed the rest of the dance.