You're drunk and you hurt yourself

Louis:(age:17): you were at a party with your friends and you guys were wasted you were dancing on a table and have a good time when other people decided to get on the table too. The table broke and you fell forward and hit your head on the side of the table the last thing you saw were your friends then you blacked out. You woke up and your head was killing you, you groaned you were in a white room you said out loud to your self "I'm dead? Aren't I louis killed me and now I'm in heaven."

Then you heard your brother say "not yet but soon." You said "what happened last night?" He said "you being the stupid girl you are got wasted at the party and then hit your head you just needed 3 stitches and the doctor said I can take you home when you wake up and your grounded until I un ground you." You said "okay."

He signed you out and you guys headed home when you got home you went straight to your room.

Niall:(age:18): you were at a club with your brother and the boys and the girls. You guys were having a blast but all you guys were wasted accept for Harry who was driving everyone home. A girl was insulting Danielle so you said to the girl "you don't even know her so why say that to her face? You don't know anything about her go pick on someone else for a chance and grow up."And then walked away but then the girl tripped you and you fell into a table Harry helped you up and said "let's get you home and cleaned up and are you okay?" You said "yeah just little cuts and my head hurts." He said "you won't remember this tomorrow." He brought you Guys home and you went to sleep.

You woke up the next morning and goraned you were also in pain you walked downstairs and saw the boys and girls and asked "what happened last night?" Harry said "a girl tripped you and you fell into a table only some cuts and you hit your head but other than that your fine." Danielle said "thank you for defending me last night." You said "no problem and I'm grounded right for getting that drunk." Niall said "I'll let it slide since we all got really drunk last night accepted for Harry who took us all home." You said "okay." Then just relaxed the rest of the day.

Harry:(age:17): you were on tour with the 5sos boys and it was after their Madison square garden performance you guys were at a club celebrating. And you plus calum,Michael, Luke and Ashton. You guys were dancing like crazy when you tripped over your own feet and twisted your ankle Ashton helped you up and said "are you okay?" You said "I twisted my ankle."

You guys then headed back to the tour bus and iced your ankle. The next morning you woke up and goraned and said "Harry's going to kill me." You walked out into the kitchen that is on the tour bus and said "I'm dead." Calum said "don't worry we explained what happen to Harry he said your grounded by the way." You said "I figured." Harry then came in and you said "the 5sos boys told me already." He Asked "how's your ankle?" You said "fine."

Then you said bye to the boys and headed back to the uk.

Liam:(age:16): Liam was having a party tonight and there was a lot of drinking but he didn't think you would drink that much because your useually good with your limits but tonight you got so wasted. You were so wasted that when you were walking down the stairs you fell and hit your head. You blacked out, the next morning you woke up and goraned and notice you were in your bed you figured Liam brought you up here you walked downstairs and Liam asked "how's your head?" You said "it hurts a lot and I'm grounded right?" He said "yeah you are for a month." You said "I figured."

Then I ate breakfast and after that went back in my room.