You get drunk and he gets mad at you

Louis(age 18): you and Lottie went to a club with her boyfriend Tommy now you wanted to be the responsible one so you just got water then Lottie came over and said "come take shots with us please ." You said "no thanks Louis would kill me you know that." She rolled her eyes and said "come on have some fun he'll never know."You sighed and said "I'm having fun." She rolled her eyes and said "some real fun." You sighed and said "fine but only one." She smiled and you guys walked over to Tommy  you each took one shot then another then another you were so wasted. You guys stumbled home you walked in and the boys and Louis were there Lottie said "okay Lou it wasn't her fault I kind of pressured her into doing shots with me and Tommy and she agreed to do only one but then she kept on going." Louis sighed and said "I'll take it from here and your grounded for pressuring her." Lottie nodded then Louis took you upstairs and put you too bed before he left you said "I'm sorry Louis."He said " just promise me never to do it again and  you just have to suffer the consequences." You said "I promise."he smiled and kissed your forehead and left.

You woke up the next morning so hung over that you promise yourself never to do that again and you got grounded for doing it.

Harry(age 17): you were at a party with your friends have a great time then one of your friends said "wine anyone?" You said "no thanks I don't drink." She said "come on have fun." You said "no I'll be in so much trouble." Your friend said "okay."

Then you thought about it and said to your self "maybe one drink won't hurt me." One drink turned into 4 drinks you were so wasted your friends took you home they knock on the door of your house and Liam opened it your friends handed you to him and said "good luck with her it was all on her we didn't presure her or anything it was her choice."Liam said "hey h you better get in here it's yn." He came in and saw you and said "yn I thought you were smarter than this." You said "I'm sorry I just wanted to try it then it turned into four drinks and went down hill from there."He sighed and said "your grounded for a week and you know better than this promise me never to do this again." You nodded and said "I promise."  he helped you upstairs to your bed and you went to sleep.

The next morning you felt awful you said to your self "never doing that again."

Liam(age 16): you were at a club with your friends and they were having a blast while you were just dancing and drinking water and soda.

Then your friend said "come on branch out a little have some fun." You said "I can't Liam would kill me." Your friend said "come on one won't hurt he'll never know ." You looked at the drink in her hand and said "fine but just one." You took it and drunk it that lead to 3 more you were wasted then someone came up to you in the club it was Niall. You said "I can explain." He said "well don't explain to me explain to your brother."

Then he took you home, he walked you inside and Liam came out from the living room and saw you he said "yn." And took you from Niall and thanked him for bring you home, he brought you upstairs and you said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to drink that much." He said "you know better than this your grounded for a week and promise me this won't happen again."you said "I promise." He put you in your bed and you went to sleep.

The next morning was awful you promised your self never to do it again.

Niall:(age 15): you were at a party with your friends you were having a blast then your friend said "try this." You knew it was alcohol  so you said "no thank you." She said "come on have some fun." You said "I don't want to get killed by my brother." She said "just one." You said "no." She said "okay." And left you looked at the bottle she left in front of you and you decided to take one sip but that sip lead to 2 bottles of it and you were wasted. Luke from 5SOS was here he saw you and saw that you were wasted he took you home. He knocked on the door and Niall got it and saw you he was fuming. He thanked Luke for bring you home then he took you to your room and said "why?!?!" You said "I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking I just wanted to try it so I did but that lead to 2 bottles of it." He said "your grounded and never ever do it again got it!!!!" You said "yeah I got it." Then you fell asleep.

You felt awful the morning after and you promised your self that you were never going to do that again.