Him/ another boy finds out You burn yourself

Louis:(she:14): you had enough of everything between school and the hate online it was all getting to much for you so you turned to burning yourself you thought it was safer than cutting. So you took a lighter from your brother and made 3 new burns on your arm.

There was a knock on your door you quickly put the lighter away and said come in. It was Louis and the boys you smiled and said "hi." Louis said "what were you doing?" You said "nothing why?" He said "it smells like you were burning something." You said "um.. that's from.. um outside?" He said "what were you burning?" You played with you selves and Louis saw and said "let me see." You pulled up your sleeve and he saw the burns and said "why?" You said "it all got to much between school and the hate online I can't handle this anymore." You started crying and he hugged you and said "it will all be okay trust me it will get better." You just spent the rest of the day with him and the boys they did help you through this and they put a stop to the bulling once and for all.

Liam:(age:15): you were burning your self because your boyfriend once again was abusing you and you felt useless. You made many burns on your body when someone walked in and said "yn what the hell are you doing?!?!" It was Niall he took the lighter away from you and hugged you as you cry and you explain everything to him. He said "your breaking up with him and your telling your brother this got it." You nodded and went downstairs and Liam was down there you told him everything he hugged you and said "don't worry I won't let him near you ever again your never ever seeing him again got it." You nodded then spent the rest of the day with him. You never did see your ex ever again thanks to Liam and the boys.

Harry:(age:16): you were very depress so you turned to burning yourself it made you feel so much better. While you were doing this Liam walked in and said "why?" You said "I'm depress and I don't know what to do?" He hugged you and said "come talk to your brother and the others we will help you through this." You nodded you guys went downstairs and you explained what happened and Harry hugged you and said "we will get you better we promise." You nodded and spent the rest of the day with them. You did get better with the boys help.

Niall:(she:17): you couldn't handle the hate online so you turned to this it made you feel so much better. As you were doing this Harry walked in and took the lighter away from you and said "why would you do this to yourself?" You said "I can't handle the hate anymore." He hugged you and said "we will make this stop okay?" You said "okay."

Then you went downstairs and told the boys. Niall hugged you and said "it will get better we'll all be here to help you and put a stop to this." You nodded and spent the rest of the day with the boys. The boys did help you through it and you got a lot better and you were so much happier now.