He's protective over you

Louis:(age:14): you and your best guy friend were really touchy with each other and Louis didn't like that one day you and your friend were in the living room having a tickle fight Louis came in with the others and Louis said "knock it off don't touch her." You said "we were just Goofing off." He said "yeah but that could lead to other things." You rolled your eyes and said "he's my friend stop being protective I'm fine." He said "fine but you'll thank me for being protective of you in the future ." You said "ok." Then him and the boys join you guys in the living room you knew it was going to be a long night.

Harry:(age:16): this guy liked you and he was always with you and you guys hung out everyday and Harry didn't like it he was very protective over you when he walked in and notice the guy was making a move on you he said "you better move that hand." He did right away you said "Harry he wasn't doing anything." He said "he was making a move on you." You rolled your eyes and continued to watch the movie you guys were watching Harry was watching the two of you the whole time you said "stop being protective over me." He said "I don't want you to get hurt." You said "I won't." Then you guys just watched movies the rest of the night as Harry eyed down the guy you sighed and said to your self this was going to be a long night.

Liam:(age:17): when Liam walked in with the boys he saw you and your boyfriend sleeping on the couch he didn't like it he woke you up and you said "we were just sleeping don't worry." He said "next time sleep on the other couch." You said "fine but stop being protective over me." He said "I'm your big brother of course I'm going to be protective over you." Him and the boys then headed to the studio that was in your house you sighed and just went back to sleep.

Niall:(age:16): you and your boyfriend were cooking and fooling around in the kitchen Niall walked in and said "be careful I don't want you to get hurt." You said "I won't get hurt don't worry." He said "just protecting you." You said "I know you are." Then he left and you and your boyfriend continue to bake what you were baking.