Your adopted and meet the boys for the first time

Louis:(age:10): you were so excited/ nervous to meet the boys you were in the car with Louis and you were quiet he said "don't worry they'll love you." You nodded your head you got to niall's house Louis parked the car and you got out your heart quicken and you started breathing heavily louis said "hey you'll be fine they'll love you trust me." He gave you a hug and you said "it's just I'm meeting my idols you guys have helped me through so much and now you guys are here in person and now I can tell you guys everything." Louis said "it's a dream come true for you." You nodded then Louis knocked on the door you guys walked in and you hid behind louis Liam says "you must be yn I'm Liam." He gave you a hug and you didn't want to let go same with the others you said "thank you guys so much you guys legit saved my life I don't know what I would do without you guys." Harry said "welcome to the family love we'll always be here for you ." You smiled happy they loved you.

Liam:(age:11): you just got out of school and your brother was picking you up. The car pulled up and you hopped in and gasped when you saw the others in there Louis said "you must be  the famous yn." You said "yeah it's a pleasure to meet you guys huge fan." Harry said "it's a pleasure to meet you too love." You were star struck but you guys talked and you loved them they were so welcoming to you and they loved you. You were so happy.

Niall:(age:12): you were taking a nap when you heard yelling coming from down stairs you got up and went downstairs and the boys said "there's the famous yn." You said "yeah that's me." They all gave you a hug and said "did we wake you?" You said "yeah you did but it's fine." you spent the rest of the day with them you guys just talked about everything they loved you you were so happy they liked you and you knew they would always be there for you.

Harry:(age:13): you got home from school and notice that Harry had the boys over you were so happy you walked into the living room and said "hi boys." With a big smile on your face They said "hi you must be the famous yn." You said "yeah that's me I love you Guys huge fan." They gave you a hug and you hung out with them for the whole day you were so happy they liked you and they all gave you a hug you were so happy you knew you could trust them with your life. You were so happy.