You get in a car accident

Louis:(age:16): you were driving home from the mall with your friends you were blasting the music. You guys were stopped at a stop sign then you guys pulled out and another car slamed right into the side of your car you and your friends were hurt pretty bad the last thing you saw before you blacked out were people come towards your car.

You woke up and you were in a white room you goraned and Louis came over to you and said "oh thank goodness your okay." Liam went to get the doctor to tell them your awake, the doctor came in and smiled and said "glade you woke up, you have stiches in your head and burise rips and a broken leg, you also have a concussion but other than that you free to go home." You said "what about my friends?" He said "one of your friends just have a couple of bruises nothing to bad your other friend has a dash on her head but she's fine too." You said "okay good."

Louis signed you out and helped you out to the car you said to him "sorry about the car Louis." He said "it's alright love we can buy a new one all I care about is that your okay." He gave you a side hug and brought you home. You got home and didn't leave the couch because Louis didn't let you and he did everything for you which you were fine with and after that day he never let you drive to place again only to school and friends house and that's it.

Liam:(age:17) you were using your brother's car since your car was in the shop. You were driving to school when some idiot ran into the front of your car while you were pulling in the airbag went off but you were fine you got out of the car and the whole front was Totaled you said "oh no this is not good." The guy got out of the other car and said "are you okay?" You said "yeah I'm fine for now but I'm going to get killed in a moment." He said "I'm sorry I didn't see you coming I'll pay for the damage." You said "nah it's fine my brother has the money and this is his car." You called Liam and told him what happened he was there at the school in less than a mintue and the guy said to him "I'm so sorry mate I wasn't paying attention I'll pay for it if you want me too." Liam said "nah mate it's fine that's why it's called a accident and are you okay YN?" You said"yeah I'm fine." He said "good that's all that matters I don't care about the car now head into school before your late I'll take care of this." You said "okay thank you Liam." He said "no problem."

Then you and he guy headed into the school.

Niall:(age:18): you were driving back from a club with your friends and the guy who was driving behind you was drunk you could tell because he kept serving in and out of lanes you stayed far away from him. You were at a red light then it turn green and you went then another drunk driver ran into the side of your car sending it spin into the other lane that was the last thing you saw before you blacked out.

You woke up and goraned you were in a white room and Niall came over to you and said "oh thank goodness your awake." Harry went to get the doctor the doctor came in and said "so glade your awake, you broke your wrist, ankle and got a concussion nothing to bad your free to go home and your friends got a few bruises and one of them broke their legs but their fine." You said "okay thank you and sorry Niall about the car." Niall said "no worries as long as your okay." He helped you up and to his car and drove you home he didn't let you do anything which you were fine with he helped you with everything.

Harry:(age:16): you were driving with Harry for the first time you were pulling out of the drive way you made it out of the driveway but then a cat walked in front of your car and you drove into a tree. You air bag went off Harry said "are you okay?" You said "yeah you." He said "yeah." You both got out and looked at the front of the car it was bad you said "sorry h." He said "no big deal all I care about is you and your fine we can just get it fixed or get a new car." He gave you and side hig and smiled happy he wasn't mad then he said "but you need a little bit more practice." You laughed and punched his shoulder lightly he said "I'm kidding your good at driving." You said "thanks." He said "no problem."

Then you got the car in the shop and then the two of you went out to get something to eat.