Your dating shawn mendes

Niall:(age:16): so you knew niall and Shawn were besties and he would be over at your house a lot one day it was just a you and Shawn in the living room and you guys started talking and he ended up asking niall if he could ask you out and niall said "of course just don't hurt her." He said "I would never I promise you." He said "ok then you can go out with her." You smiled and said "thank you ni." He said "anything to make you happy." You smiled happy he said yes that was a start of a beautiful relationship.

Harry:(age:17): you meet Shawn at a award show and you and him just clicked now Harry didn't know you guys were dating he just thought you guys were friends so when he walked in and saw you guys cuddling on the couch he said "since when and I approve treat her well or you'll have to deal with me." Shawn said "since the award show and I'll definitely treat her well don't worry." He said "ok good I'm happy for you guys." You smiled happy he was happy for you that was the beginning of a long relationship.

Louis:(age:18): you and Shawn have been going out for a while you guys meet at Starbucks since you were working that day and that same day he asked you out you didn't tell Louis yet thought. One day louis invited Niall over and Niall brought Shawn with him you walked down in your pjs because you just got up you gasped when you walked into the living room louis said "have you guys meet?" You said "yeah we're kind of dating?" Louis said "since when?" You said "since the day he came into Starbucks while I was working which was a week ago."Louis said "I approve just don't hurt her and treat her well." He said "I would never hurt her and I will." He smiled happy you are happy your happy he accepts this.

Liam:(age:16): you and your friends were at a Shawn Mendes concert you guys got backstage passes and you and Shawn connected right away. You and him from that day started going out but Liam didn't know that yet. Until one day you were walking back from Starbucks and Liam saw and said "since when." You said "since the concert." He said "I approve but don't hurt her got it?" Shawn said "yeah I got it don't worry I would never hurt her ever." Liam said "good." You were happy he was happy for you guys.