You sneak out to a party and he/ the boys catches you

Louis(age 16): you and Lottie were going to a party. But Louis didn't want you to go he didn't care that Lottie went but he was more protective over you but you still didn't find it fair that he let Lottie go and not you, so you snuck out once Lottie left you jumped out of the Window and went to her car Lottie said "smooth thinking sis." You said "thanks."

Then you guys were off to the party you got there and your friend said "he let you come?" You said "no he didn't I snuck out." She said "wow brave." Then she had bands here first 5SOS was up Ashton said into the microphone"someone's in trouble big trouble." Looking straight at you,you said "not if you don't tell."

Then someone behind you said "oh he doesn't have too tell." You knew that voice right away it was Louis you slowly turned around and he took you home it was a quiet ride home when you got home he took your phone and said "2 months." You sighed and then went up to your room. He then went back to the party since he was performing there too.

Liam(age 17): you wanted to go to a party tonight with your best friend, Liam said no, you usually take no for a answer but not this time, you got ready for the party and then when your friend showed up you hopped out the window and walked to her car.

You got into her car and she said "you snuck out didn't you." You said "yeah I wasn't missing this party I wanted to know if it was true." You guys got to the party and she was right a bunch of celebrities were here you said "you weren't kidding when you said that." She said "nope and your so busted." You said "yeah that's why I'll wait here." She said "come on their probably not even here." You laughed and said "have you met them?" Your friend said "yes I have." You said "then you should know they are here." Then she walked away you followed then you saw zayn he walked over to you and said "Payne let you come little Payne?" You said "no I snuck out I wasn't going to miss this." He said "oh I don't talk to him that much anymore so your secert is safe with me." You said "thanks and I know you don't." He said "no problem."

Then he left, then someone tapped your shoulder and you turned around slowly it was Louis, you sighed and said "do you have to tell Liam I mean it could be our little secret?" He said "yes I do missy enjoy the last moments of freedom." You goraned and he took you over to Liam, liam brought you home it was quiet and when you got home he said "your grounded for a month." You handed him your phone and laptop then you went up to your room and got ready for bed.

Niall(age 15): you wanted to go to your first high school party tonight but Niall said no, you weren't taking no for a answer so you jumped out of your window and went walked to the party since it wasn't that far.

You got to the party and saw your friends they said "he let you come?" You said "no I snuck out." They said "oh you're going to be in so much trouble." You were dancing with your friends when someone cleared their throat, you turned around and saw Liam you said "what are you doing here?" He said "I was just about to ask you the same thing and I was hanging out with Andy because he had to watch his sister while she threw this party." You said "I was invited." He said "but Niall said no." You said "he'll never know I was here." He said "oh he does and he's on his way to pick you up." You goraned and then Niall arrived and you hopped in the car it was a quiet ride home.

Once you got home he said "your grounded until I unground you." You sighed and handed him your electronts then went to your room to get ready for bed.

Harry(age 14:) your friend was throwing a party and your brother Harry said you couldn't go, so you snuck out you walked to your friends house and she said "you snuck out didn't you." You said "yeah." She said "your busted because Louis here because it's fizzy's party." You said "why didn't you tell me that eariler maybe Harry would have let me go then." She said "I didn't know she was his sister." You sighed and saw Louis and he brought you to his car and drove you home, he walked you to the front door and knocked on it Harry opened it and saw you, you walked inside and he said "your grounded for 5 months." You handed him your phone and laptop and iPod then you went upstairs and got ready for bed.